Flightscope MEVO+ Unboxing & Quick Start Up Guide for Simulator Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flightscope MEVO+ Unboxing & Quick Start Up Guide for Simulator Setup

Great video as always. I have to say I was surprised when I saw that you recommended tilt said 10°. In my TGC 2019 mevo interface it says recommended 17°. I had it on 17° both times I plaid so far and what should I say. Putting was a nightmare. Especially long putts it just wouldn't read. I had to chip everything past 10 feet on the green. Also a 10 foot putt would go only 5 feet. The same putt on skytrak would go 15 feet and more. Needless to say that my 6 rounds so far weren't that great lol. It needs some adjusting coming from 5 years of skytrak use.

Comment

• Sascha1818
      Sascha1818 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry just noticed this is the E6 setup video. Ment to cemment the TGC 2019 one. But you get my point ;-)

• a98cr125
      a98cr125 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah so I run 11.8 - 12 on both TGC and e6 and I am getting great results. I always use the app to get it perfect. Putting will not be right until the next firmware comes out .09. It should be out soon. I have the beta and it is working really well already. I have more of those videos in my channel. Subscribe to stay up to day.

I’ve been considering a Mevo+. Would you say setup is better 8’ and 8’ OR 7’ unit to ball and 9’ ball to screen. May be able to stretch another foot or so but really pushing the limit at that point.
    Thanks for all your YouTube videos. I have watched many of them.

Comment

• a98cr125
      a98cr125 commented
      Editing a comment
      Check out my channel for a lot more: https://www.youtube.com/c/GolfSimulatorVideos

• GripItAndRipIt
      GripItAndRipIt commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the quick reply! That is good to know as my set up and ball location will do better at 7’ from mevo+ and more ball flight.

• a98cr125
      a98cr125 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure anytime glad to help. Yes my 7' / 10' setup seems optimal.
Working...
X