Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTERTOUR - The Genesis Open playing 2 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee Green) - 6836y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...e-genesis-open
See more
See less

***fsx 2020 is available for download now***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***fsx 2020 is available for download now***

Here's the link:

https://www.foresightsports.com/archive

After you have it up and running let me know what looks new and what you think

• Just updated to the latest version - in the course list I had a new course show up called 'Drient'??? Greyed out and clicking on it says to download it... there is no such course to download. Odd.

Comment

• Hubbahub32
      Hubbahub32 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was wondering the same thing the other day but didn’t get a response.

• I'm still on FSX2018, if I update to 2020 now will I get the latest version or will I have to do a few updates ??? Also, do I need any kind of an activation code fr on Foresight for the initial activation ??

Comment

• StanMI 2020 is a free upgrade from 2018. You should be able to just install the latest version of 2020 overtop of 2018 without a ny need for an activation code.

Comment

• StanMI
        StanMI commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks !!

I'm going to assume the same thing about the new courses. And all I have to look for is a "3" somewhere in the Version level, correct?

• StanMI no prob. Correct same thing with courses... Look for 3.* Versions for 2020 upgrades. If you have a lot of courses be prepared for a royal PITA... You have to do each one individually.

Comment

• FSX2020 up and running...... Just wanted to say, "Thanks for the help !!"

Haven't done the courses yet, going to save those for tomorrow.

Thanks again !!

Comment

• StanMI Anytime... welcome aboard!

Comment

Working...
          X