Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sim in box pc. Contour greens ball drop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sim in box pc. Contour greens ball drop.

I planned on replacing the gaming pc that came with the sim in a box but it does a fine job for now except when doing the green contour ball drop. Super slow and jumpy. Anyone else have this?

This just started happening to me. Usually, it's been a good drop and smooth. I'll test it out again one more time later to confirm.

Comment

• nfear24
      nfear24 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine would be smooth sometimes but lately it seems every time super jumpy and l lagging.

I have a extremely fast computer and the ball drop never shows any break near the hole. I only get the balls rolling if there is a false front or bail out area with severe slope

Comment

hmm - interesting. I cannot say I have ever seen this myself - and yes - pretty decent computer only about 9 months old. Could it be your graphics settings? I did notice a new "custom" setting on the FSX2020 settings page which I have not yet played with. I have mine set to full graphics personally.

Comment

Not sure if the last update fixed something but I have yet to see it happen now.

Comment

Working...
        X