Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour 2021-2022

Join the most exciting Golf Simulator Tour!

Tournaments are open to golfers of all ages and skill levels. Get in on the excitement of Golf Simulator Tours, Challenges and Tournaments: https://golfsimulatortours.com
See more
See less

Creative Golf 3D course flyovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Tilley
    replied
    The 2.8 CG3D update.

Leave a comment:

• Mirek_62
    commented on 's reply
    What version of the update are you referring to?

• Jeff Tilley
    replied
    Just did the update and wow, added 7 new courses!

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Tilley
    replied
    Following…….I have Skytrak with the basic CG3D including 15 courses. I’ll probably buy the course library soon. I like it so far, especially the par 3 courses. The only hiccups I’ve had so far are with putting, but that was mostly because of the FMJ. I still need to do the 2.8 update. Keep up the good work, I’ve been watching your vids on YouTube after finding them by accident.

Leave a comment:

• bh18
    commented on 's reply
    Oh OK, thanks for the explanation. Guess I never noticed because I'm just playing off a laptop screen now.

• Brettster
    commented on 's reply
    bh18 - offset for putting is a feature that CreativeGolf3D has put into their software that let's you adjust an offset from where you hit your drives to where you hit your putts. It is mostly there to allow those that putt from a different location than they hit their clubs from. I believe it allows the ball to enter the screen (in alignment) at the exact spot where you are putting into the screen (or offset from the hitting mat).

I believe the new version also has an Iron (or wedge) offset also. This is nice feature to add. If you track down some of the videos by Alex.Morgan - you can see him playing CreativeGolf with an offset setup for his putting.

• bh18
    commented on 's reply
    I cannot say from first-hand experience, but my educated guess is that the graphics would not be any better with an Nvidia card. The software is just not set up to do highly detailed graphics, which is why it's able to run on lower spec PCs.

What do you mean by offset for putting? I've not heard of that.

• Brettster
    commented on 's reply
    Dmoe - I'm sure someone could chime in, that could compare it running with/without Nvidia, maybe even side by side?

That's great, they are going to fix the putting offset, and so quickly. I emailed them early December about support for additional LMs and they have not answered yet, here's my question to them:
    --
    I would like to have a chance to play your Creative Golf 3D, but you don't support 2 launch monitors I have... 1.) ProTee, and 2.) Garmin Approach R10 (radar). Is there any chance you will be adding support for either of these 2 launch monitors (sensors) sometime soon?
    --

How about it CreativeGolf3D any chance you will support additional Launch Monitors, soon?

• Dmoe
    replied
    I dont have a gaming PC. I am running a Thinkpad with Intel Graphics. I was wondering how much better the graphics would be with a dedicated nvidia card with CG3D?

I am enjoying CG3D. I noticed that the Offset for putting doesnt work in the miniputt games and emailed CG3D about it. They said it was a mistake on their part and will get their guys working on it asap.

Leave a comment:

• Jwheels9876
    commented on 's reply
    I hear ya. When I have people over we always play auto putt because they can't judge anything over 7 or 8 feet where the ball reaches the screen. I've been using the sim so long.now I kind of have the feel for longer ones but just like outside I blow them by or leave them short often and 3 putt and I get pissed just like outdoors lol

• bh18
    commented on 's reply
    Putting can be so frustrating on here. Like if you tell me I have a 30 foot putt, that is hard for me to judge without being able to see it. I've been using the auto-putt, saves a lot of time.

• Alex.Morgan
    commented on 's reply
    hahah love it!

• Brettster
    commented on 's reply
    Cool - I hope I can get a chance to play it someday, but they will have to add ProTee, or Garmin Approach R10 support...

• Brettster
    commented on 's reply
    That's great Jwheels9876 - I would love to work with that putting setting like that... I don't think CreativeGolf supports ProTee though?

• Jwheels9876
    replied
    Originally posted by Alex.Morgan View Post
    Jwheels9876
    Mate that's cool!

I didn't know you could change the putting, i will give this a try. The course you are playing is that one of the 15 courses you get with the base package or did you go for the extended course pack also?
    I got the whole package. there are 193 courses listed and I have never heard of more than about 5 of them lol. I just close my eyes half the time and stop on a course and play it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X