Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Shardak (NET) and @Bradford (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - OHL Classic !

Join this weeks TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - The RSM Classic with 2 rounds at TPC Boston : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...he-rsm-classic
See more
See less

To resolve complaints on the ES-16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To resolve complaints on the ES-16

Joe Ernest called me this morning and ask me to put up this post for anyone with a complaint on the performance of the ES-16. He assured me he wants to make things right and told me to tell everyone that has a complaint about the ES-16 to give him a call at 1-404-821-8197 or email him at jernest@ernestsports.com so he can make thing righ. I myself want a fair outcome for everyone and would like to see the problems resolved.

That's something...I guess... What has Joe done to make it right by you? If he hasn't taken care of you, I don't see anything different with what's been going on for the last 6 to 8 months. If he has taken care of you and you aren't allowed to say what it was, just blink twice.

Comment

I emailed him and let him know I haven't yet submitted my complaint and won't if it's resolved. The only way to resolve it is to buy it back from me for what I paid, really. You can't give me back all my wasted time on the thing.

Not sure what else could be done.

Comment

RangeRunner For right now all I have is a promise of what will be done, nothing to show in hand as of yet, and even though I was not told to keep what was offered out of print, for now I had just as soon wait and see what happens. I will be more than happy to say when things develop into something tangible, as to what is going on or if need be I will "blink twice" then.
        It is up to you and anyone else having problems with the ES-16 to contact Joe on your own behalf and see what can be done. I would like to see how many reach a settlement they agree with as being fair, and if they are not allowed to say so guess they could just post "blink twice" on here for the rest of us to see.

Comment

I got a phone message back from my initial email, to which I responded via email, but it has been radio silence since then. I had kinda hoped there was a plan of action and not a 'let's talk' moment. I still feel like I'm in limbo, as over a week has passed since contacting him, and I'm in exactly the same position I was before then. I don't know what to say here. I know people get busy, heck, I work 7 days a week and a lot of times, my work day starts at 5:30am and doesn't end until after 8pm. BGCurtis2nd said Joe wants to make things right, but, I can't add anything to the conversation a week after the request for communicating our complaints. If it were me, I'd at least want to have a plan of action before accepting such requests. Anyone else have any luck or make any progress?

Comment

I am SOOO stoked!!! I just got off the phone with Joe and I am so excited! First, I haven't been able to use my device for almost two years now. I will be getting my device back in full working order, plus some new parts on it!!! Also, all the money that I gave Joe at the time will be returned to me, and get this: PLUS INTEREST!!! He's going to personally deliver my device this week AND take me out to lunch!!! I am so happy! Now I can get back to being productive and begin to really build something.

Joe is my brother-in-law returning my table saw and $50 I loaned him.

I haven't heard a peep from Joe Ernest. BGCurtis2nd , are you sure he wants to talk to those that have a complaint???
            Last edited by RangeRunner; 07-10-2018, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• BGCurtis2nd
              BGCurtis2nd commented
              Editing a comment
              Joe told me to have you call him, his number is 1-404-821-8197. Let me know how it goes, he is insisting he wants to get this straightened out and that the ES-16 owners will be taken care of, all I can do at this point is give him the chance to do just that and show he is a man of his word.

• Baller
              Baller commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, he emailed me back and asked for my number so he could call me.

No call.

• BGCurtis2nd
              BGCurtis2nd commented
              Editing a comment
              Baller Joe's number is 1-404-821-8197, give him a call and see what he has to say.

I did talk to Joe Ernest and we came to a mutual agreement. I'm blinking twice on the details. Those with outstanding complaints will need to work out their own agreement with Joe. It is my decision to be radio silent for at least 30 days about anything Ernest, but I'll be watching the forum. I might be back after the 20/20 release, I might not, that has yet to be determined.

Comment

• BGCurtis2nd
              BGCurtis2nd commented
              Editing a comment
              Glad to hear.

• RangeRunner
              RangeRunner commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm blinking twice.
              Last edited by RangeRunner; 08-16-2018, 10:25 PM. Reason: Removing objectionable material.

I got a call from Ernest Sports today. It was a positive phone call. They made a reasonable confidential offer, although I and they decided to think about it for a few days.
            I have not had all the issues most of the rest of you have had, although FW 158 still has issues.

It seems to me, they are trying to work things out on a case by case basis with ES 16 owners. I hope all of this works out for the rest of you.

Comment

• BGCurtis2nd
              BGCurtis2nd commented
              Editing a comment
              Glad to hear that, I am wanting to see things resolved on the ES-16 and looks like Joe is doing just that. I think a case by case basis is the way to go that way everyone has the best chance of getting what they want instead of feeling like they got stuck with what everyone else settled for.

I had planned on calling today, but the day got away from me and I got a call as well.

It wasn’t what I was expecting to be offered, but it is worth thinking about and could end up being ok.

Just like Stone, I’m taking a few days to think about it.

Comment

• BGCurtis2nd
              BGCurtis2nd commented
              Editing a comment
              Best to think it over, I know each case is different but I do want to see all involve come out feeling that they were treated fairly on both sides.

I called Joe about my ES16, like Stonebattle I have not experienced all of the troubles either although my unit does have issues. The discussion with Joe was promising and I did get the impression he wants to do right by us and I am hopeful the right thing will be done.

Comment

• BGCurtis2nd
              BGCurtis2nd commented
              Editing a comment
              Glad to hear that, look forward to seeing all the ES-16 problems resolved.
          Working...
          X