Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (GROSS AND NET) winning the TGC 2019 FALL TOUR - Houston Open !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - The CJ Cup at Nine Bridges with 2 rounds at Wailua Valley G.C. (ProTee Green Tee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...t-nine-bridges
See more
See less

Firmware update on ES14?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firmware update on ES14?

Has anyone ever sent their ES14 in for a firmware upgrade? I purchased one used for a ridiculous deal that is running version 104 and they said the latest 112. They want $25+shipping to update it... just wondering if it is worth it.

Hi,

My ES14 is f/w 103 and I'll definitely be updating to 112 if Ernest Sports USA can organse their Australian distributor to update as cost for me to ship from Australia to USA, have updated and shipped back to me would be around US$150.

Ernest Sports USA advised these are some improvements since 103:

Feature that allows the user to change the club selection from the app
    • Feature that to number the device to alleviate confusion when there are multiple units in one area
    • PAS (personal adjustment setting) that allows you to calibrate the unit to yourself
    • Addition of PGA and LPGA tour stats (firmware upgrade not necessary)
    • Ball trajectory improvements
    • Spin reading changes to help with accuracy at lower speeds
    • Changed the IDL and TMR setting defaults (these can be manually changed on the device)
    • Other minor bug fixes and improvements

Cheerz

Comment

Working...
    X