I have owned the Ernest Sports Tour Plus for approximately 3 months. Here is some feedback that I did not fully understand prior to purchasing:
- You will need to hand place your ball in exactly the correct location (approximately 12 inches in front, 1 inch to the right of the simulator) for 100% of the shots that you hit.
- The only ball that I can get to work is a Titleist, I have tried Bridgestone and I can not get the simulator to pick that ball up. You actually have to have the Titleist verbiage lined up parallel to the ground and facing the simulator.
- If you hit the ball fat at all, the shot will not get picked up by the simulator.
- You actually do need to tell the simulator what club you are using. If you forget to change the club after the previous shot, it will make a difference in the stats that are presented.
- Customer service is weak. You can not order online and that applies to the simulator as well as E6 Connect and TGC2019 software. You must call Ernest Sports directly and you will get your order completed when they get around to it.