Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Jeremy (NET) and @Bradford (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018 SUMMER TOUR - The Greenbrier Classic !

Join this weeks TGC 2018 SUMMER TOUR - John Deere Classic with 2 rounds at Merion East Ardmore, PA (ProTee - Middle) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...-deere-classic
See more
See less

Simulator for seamless right and left handed play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am selling a protee base pack 2 with impact screen the unit is only 6 months old and this does come with TGC and protee 2.0, the software alone is 1100.00 and the impact screen which is 400.00. let me know if your interested. I am looking around the 3400.00 for everything the only thing you will need then is the projector which i got a really good one for 400 off craigslist and a computer. I saw you said something about the hard drive the computer needs have at least a 970 graphics card, The 10 series graphics cards is the best to have and this is the most important part of your computer. Good luck on your build out.

Comment

Have any of you compared P3ProSwing to any of these other units?
      Pro Tee Looks very much like the P3ProSwing
      Thank You!

Comment

• BGCurtis2nd
        BGCurtis2nd commented
        Editing a comment
        P3ProSwing uses reflected light for it's readings that is why you have to tape the clubs, and also why it is very vulnerable to reflection causing miss reads. Pro Tee uses the club cutting through the light placed above it for it's readings, more stable reading.

I see. Do you think that the Pro Tee has perfect accuracy? I wonder if I could switch out my P3Sensors for the Pro Tee Sensors fairly easy?
      What would it take?
      Thanks!

Comment

• BGCurtis2nd
        BGCurtis2nd commented
        Editing a comment
        I couldn't say if the Pro Tee is perfect or not, but to swap out the P3ProSwing to the same setup would require a new circuit board a complete rebuild and new operating software.

Protee is much more accurate than P3pro. No sim has perfect accuracy. Protee is very accurate for sure. It uses sensors and cameras. You can change the base and add cameras but also need to change the operating software.

Comment

Working...
      X