Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Triplebogeysrbetter (NET) and @shank12u (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ProTee Christmas Invitational !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - TGC Simulator Open with 2 rounds at Wailua Valley GC (ProTee Green Tees) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...simulator-open
See more
See less

Tittle X Golf Simulator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did get on E6's support site and it says that if you version of E6 is out of date, you can not play 'Current' Events; From their website; "Make sure the version is up to date – you cannot play current events if your version is outdated – updates can be found at http://autoupdate.e6golf.com/patch/E6_Download_1.6.37.5.exe". I'll give that a try tonight and see if that fixes it.

Also I did find out that if you have an account, look in the past events for a Wade Hampton 18 hole strokes play (from 04/19 to 05/26). Player in position 14 with an 84 called Smashking0. That's me. https://app.e6golf.com also shows it online.

By the way, my home-made tittle cradles are working great. I have them on a whole set of clubs Driver to putter and they are getting heavy use. Not a single on has gone wonky after months of play.
    Last edited by Chuck; 06-22-2018, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Good to hear, Craig! I only downloaded E6 a week ago, and there's a button in the program to check for updates. Mine is up to date so I don't know what's going on there. So Yellowstone is a real course? I figured all the courses were fictional due to how much the packages cost! Also, I wonder if some of the old Links 2003 team is behind this software. I know some of them went on to do JNPG (which I have, would be an amazing piece of sim software). Everything from the texturing to the zippy backspin screams Links. Also, I wish the backspin on pitches wasn't so extreme!

I was very impressed by your setup in those youtube videos!

Comment

Well, E6 support did get back with me. J Tanner with E6 said they were updating the events lists and there should be new events today. So hopefully we can at least compare cards against each other.

I think your right Spike14 about many of the courses being made up. Obviously the trick-shot course, demolition, target practice courses are certainly imaginary. But many of the others are modeled on real courses. Pine Canyon Golf Club is a real perfect replica, Devil's Island is a fictional course I believe. Probably a few others, like the par 3s etc.

Thanks for the note on my setup. I had a little space in my garage and just pieced things together as I could afford them. It's a story all to it's self.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
          Well, E6 support did get back with me. J Tanner with E6 said they were updating the events lists and there should be new events today. So hopefully we can at least compare cards against each other.

I think your right Spike14 about many of the courses being made up. Obviously the trick-shot course, demolition, target practice courses are certainly imaginary. But many of the others are modeled on real courses. Pine Canyon Golf Club is a real perfect replica, Devil's Island is a fictional course I believe. Probably a few others, like the par 3s etc.

Thanks for the note on my setup. I had a little space in my garage and just pieced things together as I could afford them. It's a story all to it's self.
          Hey Chuck, Michael here btw but you can call me whatever.

The events are up, the devils island CTP is just stupid. 240yds uphill? I took driver and hit it 225yd, short every time lol. Someone got on the green apparently. Devils Island 18holes should be fun, I'll start practicing . I'm guessing it's a one and done, no retries? Would be nice to have a weekly, freebie tourney in that case. They have all these new ones set to run through October, and I can only play in two of them due to course packs. Still pretty cool.

I got my bluetooth dongle in and the main thing, for me, is the PC app seems to be more updated. I'm hitting a consistant draw instead of the fade now, but I'm also intentionally going outside/in because my real life miss has been a banana slice. Seems more consistant now. Unfortunately, my wireless router is right next to my PC which I think causes interference. My device keeps unconnecting and then connecting randomly. I found if I keep it and swing it in the room adjacent it works fairly consistantly. Gonna have to keep experimenting.

I wish I could try out real clubs, and I was able to with the Qmotions in the same room back when I was 13 or so. I guess I was quite a bit shorter then cause I can hardly swing a wedge without bumping stuff now!
          Last edited by Spikel14; 06-26-2018, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Shot a 101 on Devil's Island, coulda been much better. At least had a birdie thrown in there! That's my tourney score btw

Comment

Nice shooting. I also did the 240 yard CTP and agree. That is insane. You can't see the green from the tee. and it isn't just uphill, its more like up the side of a mountain! Best I got was about 40 yrds to the pin. I couldn't get it any closer than 130ft with a very good drive.

Comment

Nice shooting. I also did the 240 yard CTP and agree. That is insane. You can't see the green from the tee. and it isn't just uphill, its more like up the side of a mountain! Best I got was about 40 yrds to the pin. I couldn't get it any closer than 130ft with a very good drive.
                Yeah by the way they give you some mullies on the tourney round. I didn't know why it was giving them to me so I wasted all of mine on the first hole on a stupid shot lol. If I played again I would save them! There's a free pro tip for you, now you have no excuse not to beat me

Comment

Originally posted by Spikel14 View Post

Yeah by the way they give you some mullies on the tourney round. I didn't know why it was giving them to me so I wasted all of mine on the first hole on a stupid shot lol. If I played again I would save them! There's a free pro tip for you, now you have no excuse not to beat me
                  I didn't even notice I had mulligans to give. Darn. I just finished the Devil's Island 18 hole with a 115. My own rule was, plastic balls on woods and irons, real balls for wedges and putting. I think I would have done far better if I didn't 3-putt just about every hole. I only made par on one hole. That and the water hazards got me several times. What is funny is most of the golf course I play around here are very hilly like that and a 90 can be considered a good game. Devils Island is an imaginary golf course, and to me it does look fake. It looks designed to be brutal to the best golfer. Still a lot of fun.

Comment

There is something you might try for your fades and draws. There is a setting called 'Swing Difficulty`. If its set to 'easy' the ball will fly straight. Set it to 'Difficult' and you should see your more normal swing with fades and draws. The other parameter is sensitivity, which has more to do with setting up your swing (where it calibrates the zero axis of the swing at address). If it's two sensitive, it will sometimes swing even though you just barely moved the club.

You got me interested so I played 18 in Yellowstone, which is kind of fun since I've been there. It's very similar to how I remember it from 20 years back. From the black tee locations and putt-out enabled, I managed a 105. I really messed up on one hole with a 7 over par, but it played really really well and very realistic. I was using the the heavier plastic impact balls on woods and irons, then switched to real balls on wedges and putter. To make it really play realistic, I set the ball to small, enabled the comet trail, and set the camera to players pov. That was nice. I really do enjoy the vegetation models in E6.

I was surprised to see the Events empty too, and I was wondering if it was just me or what. Now that I know, I'm going to send a question to their customer support and ask them what is going on.

Hey Chuck, should we try emailing the E6 golf software people again to maybe get a couple more tourneys set up on some of the more realistic courses?

Comment

Yeah. Why not. Last time I just put in a customer support request. It seems kind of odd that they wouldn't have 100s of events. It always a good thing to keep the customers engaged with your product if you want to maintain loyalty. Hopefully though they it won't be just 'Devil's island'. I just sent them a message to that effect By the way, Note: The E6 support login page appears broken. I can only login with my G+ account. Maybe you'll have better luck.
                      Last edited by Chuck; 07-13-2018, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Just to let you know, Trushot will be releasing a revamped version of Tittle this year. It's called Trushot Xplay simulator. It seems it's going to be fully integrated with the mobile version of E6 Connect.

Comment

Wow. That is really exciting. It looks like E6 Connect will be Tittle usable from the get-go.

Comment

Anyone happen to hear anything more on the Trushot Xplay simulator? Makes me wonder if there will be a pricing difference for us that already have the Tittle X package.

Comment

I got an email response from TruGolf in regards to E6 Connect working with Tittle X. "Hi Brad, E6 CONNECT will have 4 courses that will work with the Mini Sim, aka Tittle. It hasn’t been released yet, but will be released in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks,

cid:image001.png@01D3DCA8.46DEF670 Shelley Stewart
                              Software Sales | TruGolf
                              801-298-1997
                              trugolf.com | e6golf.com
                              cid:image004.png@01D3DCA8.46DEF670cid:image005.png@01D3DCA8.46DEF670

Comment

Cool. I hope when TruGolf says 'Mini Sim' that it will also have a 'Mini Price'. Sounds encouraging.

Comment

Working...
                                X