Tittle X Golf Simulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tittle X Golf Simulator

This is something new I found. It's the Tittle X Golf Simulator from tittlegolf.com. Mine just arrived two days ago. The Tittle X device is not meant to be a full impact simulator, but more of a practice tool with simulator feedback. It comes with a short two foot club called a swing stick that's weighted to feel like a real club and has a mechanical head that provides a 'kick' when the club is at it's lowest swing trajectory giving it the haptic feedback of striking a ball. The Title X device is very similar in concept to the R-motion device. You have a small thumb size bluetooth device that clips onto the the 'swing stick' that does what the R-motion does. It records all of the club swing parameters and calculates clubs speed, ball flight distance. The software provided is the E6 Truegolf simulator with a 12 courses. Tittle provides a very professional looking middleware that reads the bluetooth data and feeds processed swing data to the E6 Truegolf software. I also found on the Google play store that Tittle has an beta version Android golf simulator that gives you a diving range and a few holes of golf. In addition to the Tittle deice, they also give you two additional clips for your own clubs, one for your 7-iron and one for your putter although they say on their website not to use real balls because it 'will' damage the device. They say nothing about foam balls though. So the way it's designed it's perfect for practicing in your living room or office, were ceilings may be low. It's a great system for the kids, or for folks trapped in a snow bound apartment building. For indoor use, indoor practice, or teaching your kids golf, it's a wonderful device and safe for your ceilings.

The quality of the Swing stick, and Tittle device are excellent and durable. The Tittle X thumb size device has a very readable white LED display that shows displays info on the status of the chip. It shows charging scale, 'Ready' message, 'Swing' the time, swing speed and yardage. The E6 Truegolf simulator is very responsive with very very little lag between ball impact and simulator action. Same with the Android beta simulator. It's a Great device to just have fun with.

Courses Created:
    Cresent Hill KY (L)
    Cherokee Park KY (L) 9
    Seneca GC KY (L) 18
    Charlie Vettiner KY (L)

• If you set up an account and download the e6 Connect demo, you will then get an email from them with the following info:

"I would love to talk with you and answer any questions that you may have. Email me at melissap@trugolf.com or call me at (801) 298-1997 Ext 134."

Giver a call and she will have you up and running very quickly. The $120 is a yearly fee.

Comment

• Played my first round today. Weather was good and was thinking about going out for 9 when the bluetooth usb turned up, so thought I'd better have a test. Also I'd spent most of the day prepping my "SIM" area - which is a bit unconventional as it's not inside! Any all seemed to work. I used the 2 supplied cradles today, left the strap one on driver and moved the clip on one around. I started on the driving range and with the fairway set to firm felt things were pretty close after I became comfortable swinging in a more confined space. Sure I'll have more questions later.

Comment

• Does anywhere else sell them? Of do you have to go directly through them. It looked like shipping was $55

Comment

• What's the difference between the 2 versions? Are the sesnors different in accuracy or is it just the display on the sensor. I can't seem to find the 2nd version (green clips) for sale anywhere, only the 1st version (black clips). Can the black clip version software be updated to E6 Connect? If I am able to upgrade am I also able to use the original E6 1.6 courses?

Comment

• yorkie
            yorkie commented
            Editing a comment
            I bought this version from EBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Tittle...W/353057311995 comes with 10 black clips, swing stick & 15 E6 1.6 courses.

I updated to E6 Connect 96 courses for $120 works great + can still play the 15 x 1.6 courses if you want to but they are included in E6connect

• Chuck Wyman
            Chuck Wyman commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks yorkie! Exactly what I wanted to hear. Now to decide on this or the Optishot 2.

• I picked mine up from GOLFio:

Golfio.com offers the newest golf clubs, golf equipment, golf accessories, golf balls, golf apparel and more. Shop all the top brands like Titleist, TaylorMade, Callaway, FootJoy, Ping, Cobra, Cleveland, Adams and much more.

Comment

• My sensor won’t light up but shows fully charged in Tittle app. It connects but when I’m ready to swing it disconnects. I sometimes have to wake it up by connecting the USB cord. I can’t use it any more. Any ideas?

Comment

• Great low end sim with E6 Connect. Lots of fun to play the courses, great graphics. More forgiving than R Motion or optishot but loads of fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by nbar View Post
                Great low end sim with E6 Connect. Lots of fun to play the courses, great graphics. More forgiving than R Motion or optishot but loads of fun.
                Which would you say is more accurate Optishot or Tittle X? I'm looking for something fun but will also help improve my swing. I'm sure just hitting balls all winter long will help.

Comment

• nbar
                  nbar commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Optishot maybe but their graphics are low grade. My golf game has improved using Tittle X as Hank Haney said just swinging a club 100 times a day will improve you game. Tittle X is way more fun.

• The E6 Connect software requires a pretty powerful gaming video card (Nvidia 1070 Graphics Card or equivalent (Dedicated GPU with DirectX 11 Support)). Do I need that powerful of a graphics card if I'm only running it to a 720p projector? I'm assuming the Nvidia 1070 is required for 4k video, I could be wrong. What graphics card are you guys using?

Comment

• Has anyone used the android app for the practice range?
                  I'm an okay ball striker but I can't better the S.Path of 4L (I assume that's swing path). Even if I stick an object outside of the ball and miss it).

Perhaps that's why the E6 connect practice range doesn't show swing path (or have I missed a setting?)

Comment

• Chuck Wyman
                    Chuck Wyman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Does the Tittle software show full swing path? Is it similar to the Zepp 2? I think it would be great if the Tittle can do this as I need to work on my backswing a lot. I'm coming around my body vs above my body sometimes and I would like it if I could see a simulation of this.

• Man, if you go full package on E6 Connect (or even if you don't) with Tittle, join the wild bunch of us on E6 Discord. We even have a Tittle forum. Look for the invite in the comment section of Youtube.

How to Play E6 Connect Online - Discord Connects Golf Simulators around the World. Buy Golf Simulator tech like MEVO+ or SkyTrak and get the best pricing w...

Courses Created:
                  Cresent Hill KY (L)
                  Cherokee Park KY (L) 9
                  Seneca GC KY (L) 18
                  Charlie Vettiner KY (L)

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck View Post
                    Just a note on putting. Ulike.co.kr says it will be fixed in a firmware upgrade. No date on the release. In the meantime setting the Stemp to 16 will play like an 8, 14 like a 7. No help for tournament play. If the distance is more than 10ft just pretend your putting through mud.

Also just realize that chips, pitches and chip-n-run all roll out at the higher Stemp value meaning a faster rolling longer carry.
                    What do we understand the current firmware version to be? (I'll check mine when next using)

Comment

• Firmware for the Tittle-touch (aka tittle-t, green sensor) is 0.31. The devs said that the may release a firmware update... but they gave no dates. So for now, just know under 10ft, play like normal at 18-20ft there is an adjustment to putting you need to make (and it can be learned). Putting 30ft or more, your on-your-own. Chipshots ( less than 50ft SW) are best with the exaggerated Hing-n-Hold, and by exaggerated I mean a real 3/4-to-full backswing with a slowed-down downswing. The Tittle can register the big motions better that the small swing path of an ordinary chipshot. I found that doing that exaggerated hing-n-hold you can get really good hole-ing a chip shot. (it also works on the real golf course but it looks weird, at least that's what my brother says).
                      Courses Created:
                      Cresent Hill KY (L)
                      Cherokee Park KY (L) 9
                      Seneca GC KY (L) 18
                      Charlie Vettiner KY (L)

Comment

• Hello, one question, I have Tittle X with 96 courses (e6 pack), I want to know if there is a option to have Pebble Beach and St. Andrews, thanks a lot!

Comment

• I know they are available, but at what cost I don't know. Give Trugolf a call and ask Mellisa. I'm sure they will be happy to sell you a license for it. The iconic Pebble Beach, Spy Glass... and the like. Let us know what you find. I'm curious too.
                          Courses Created:
                          Cresent Hill KY (L)
                          Cherokee Park KY (L) 9
                          Seneca GC KY (L) 18
                          Charlie Vettiner KY (L)

Comment

Working...
                          X