This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uneekor overhead golf monitor

This is what I have been waiting to see the entire PGA show. New launch monitor products at lower price points!

Its an over head launch monitor, with club data, ball data(spin axis!), high-speed video playback of club at impact and course software for $6000!(sensor only costs $5500).

Depending on accuracy, I could see this product really taking off, especially if they allow some integration with TGC/E6.

For questions or comments please email us at info@par2pro.com, phone us toll free at 1-877-417-2161 or visit our website at www.par2pro.com.http://www.par2pr...

If that ball is marked, he has problems with lighting and focus...… welcome to the sim world. The bright side is that once this is corrected, he won't have to worry about it ever again.

Comment

He needs to correct the lighting and focus. Nice to see some reviews.

Comment

I still want to know the cameras they are using.

Comment

• keither5150
          keither5150 commented
          Editing a comment
          The ball spin cameras and club path camera will be part of the unit. The cameras that are showing your golf swing.,.... from behind and across are the optional cameras. This guy either has too much light or there is an adjustment on the camera that he is missing.

• sorensen
          sorensen commented
          Editing a comment
          keither5150 Part of the unit yes, but there is still a camera in the unit

• htdumps
          htdumps commented
          Editing a comment
          I know Optishot vision is using an IDS camera

Look like someone already got the unit and verified the backspin/sidespin with GC Quad and was within 100rpm. Also plan to work with TGC2019 and E6 Connect. Looking very promising and $10k cheaper than Foresight's Quad and Hawk.

Comment

• anthonywebb
          anthonywebb commented
          Editing a comment
          Was this in the USA? Great news BTW!

anthonywebb yes, they are in the US. It's the first location in the US that they have done. Looks like a launch date of 6/1. We'll see if that holds true. It's 6-8k depending upon software package

Comment

• gene438
          gene438 commented
          Editing a comment
          Did I miss something....where is this info coming from.....I'm desperate for info, please elaborate or provide link....thanks

• anthonywebb
          anthonywebb commented
          Editing a comment
          I have been in pretty close contact with Doug at Uneekor and have not heard mention that US deliveries have started happening. This is indeed great news, and like gene438 I am hoping to get some more info, lots of questions for the lucky guy.

I've watched several videos, I haven't seen one left handed player shoot that I've noticed. Anybody know what that means to the price point and equipment required to have left players use it as well?

Comment

• JackedUpSwing
          JackedUpSwing commented
          Editing a comment
          The side cameras don't have anything to do with ball/club data.... Only the overhead cameras are used for that.

The side cameras are optional, and can be any type of USB camera. Doesn't even have to be high-speed. They just integrated those cameras in the software for swing analysis/teaching.

They are 100% optional

• ulmaniac
          ulmaniac commented
          Editing a comment
          the overhead units have a left/right when entering a player name

• anthonywebb
          anthonywebb commented
          Editing a comment
          Unlike the GCHawk, which offsets the hitting location for both left and right handed players, the uneekor uses the same center located hitting spot for both lefties and righties. Something to consider as you plan out your simulator as it will require a bit more usable width as compared to the GCHawk.

anthonywebb gene438 They have not started making deliveries yet, they are putting it into one location now in the US for someone who runs a facebook golf simulator group. It was installed over the weekend and they are just now starting to use it. Only preliminary thoughts have been posted so far.

Comment

I think the price is rise up rapidly. In this european Uneekor page said the base price es EUR$ 10.900, that is around USD$ 12.000

Comment

just upgraded to TGC 2019 and saw Uneekor listed as a hardware option....very exciting!

Comment

Originally posted by macacere View Post
              I think the price is rise up rapidly. In this european Uneekor page said the base price es EUR$ 10.900, that is around USD$ 12.000

http://www.qed-golfsimulator.com/
              This is a deal breaker for me. Had my money ready to go but if it’s $12k+ that is not going to happen. That will be really disappointing, it’s tough to get a decent option for L/R players.

Comment

That's not uneekors website..... Same tech, but not uneekor. They have confirmed several times the price point of 6/7/8k depending on software choice.

Comment

Originally posted by JackedUpSwing View Post
                  That's not uneekors website..... Same tech, but not uneekor. They have confirmed several times the price point of 6/7/8k depending on software choice.
                  Good call. I assume there is no way to order/pre-order currently?

Comment

Same tech. Its a Uneekor reseller in Austria.

Comment

Hey guys

We have a new Uneekor unit paired with our curved studio. Im going to do a live stream tomorrow at 1:00 EST on our website https://www.golfsimulatorguys.com/. If you cant make it, Ill upload the stream to YouTube and post it here. I will stream through twitch which has a chat feature. Please feel free to ask questions. The TGC19 integration isn't finished yet so Ill just be using the Uneekor software.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X