Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Chris Stevens (GROSS) and @Joe_S (NET) winning the TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - Travelers Championship!

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - Rocket Mortgage Classic with 2 rounds at Royal Melbourne West (Pro Tee): https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...rtgage-classic
See more
See less

NEW - Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW - Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor

Just received an email about this product. According to the website, it launches August 15, 2019. Price looks to be $499. Anyone seen any further info? https://rapsodo.com/product/mobile-launch-monitor

Originally posted by grant2145 View Post
    They could integrate the MLM specifically to capture club speed.
    Ok. That would give smash factor as well. That may be a tough sell at $500 just to add smash but would be nice. All other parameters will be measured by Skytrak. In speaking with Rapdodo folks there may be potential for MLM to measure club path which would allow for better calculated face, AOA and of courses face to path which would be really helpful.

Comment

Video below the rep discusses that in a month or two the product will be indoor sim ready?

https://youtu.be/LrLu-y2xVMQ

Comment

Originally posted by Tom919 View Post
        Video below the rep discusses that in a month or two the product will be indoor sim ready?

https://youtu.be/LrLu-y2xVMQ
        That's a great move by Rapsodo. I suspect it will be well done given their track record.

Comment

I had a great session at the range today with the MLM. Several good golfers jumped in and were very impressed with the accuracy. I was unable to get the auto club recognition to work however. I loaded the latest firmware as well. Also there is no word on when an indoor software upgrade will be available.

Comment

Buyer beware I hope they support the Mobile Launch Monitor better than R Motion. Once they launched the Mobile Launch Monitor they mostly dropped R Motion no one can get any support. So be ready if they launch another new product Mobile Launch Monitor support will be history. That's why I would not buy another product from them.

Comment

So, Rapsodo has just put out a new version of their iOS application that supports indoor Net mode. I was wondering if anyone with an MLM and an indoor net could test this for accuracy.

Comment

• kahi
                kahi commented
                Editing a comment
                Very interesting, took them a while longer than originally stated. Interesting to see how it get the launch directions without the ball tracking.

brdgolf1 How is this new mode available in the app?

Comment

Version history shows "net feature" in the May 27th update, but a new update released just today with other improvements

Comment

It looks like they put it out there for some preliminary testing. Only certain devices supported at this time.

Comment

I got this from their support a few days ago:

”We are currently in the final stages of beta testing indoor/net mode and will have that available to phones (iphone 8 or newer) or (ipad pro 2nd gen must support 1080p@60fps) very soon.”

So maybe this App Store update is the final final stage of beta testing before enabling it for everyone.
                    Last edited by kahi; 06-13-2020, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the update Kahi.

Comment

MLM app’s version history attached, based on that iPhone 8 not supported for the net feature.
                        Last edited by kahi; 06-15-2020, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Just received notice from support that net mode is now active for a iPhone 8 and up. Can someone please review how it works?

Comment

• kahi
                            kahi commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Still beta testers only? The latest App Store version (Finland) is 1.3.502 and that doesn’t have the net functionality. Using an iPhone 8.
                        Working...
                        X