NEW - Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW - Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor

Just received an email about this product. According to the website, it launches August 15, 2019. Price looks to be $499. Anyone seen any further info? https://rapsodo.com/product/mobile-launch-monitor

Hello everyone. So I found this forum, trying to get some feedback on three MlM. talking a loud Rapsodo, my biggest concerns are that: iPhone heating, battery drain and you have to have Internet access, so using an iPad for bi screen with carrier or hotspot nearby is a no. And there is no way to charge and use the phone at the same time, since charging ports are at the bottom and if so, phone cannot sit well on cradle of the MLM.

That’s comes to my other factors: think that if don’t use I phone , it’s a bit tedious to keep looking back at the screen after each shot and at leas for me, having to move closer cause I can’t see that far. It would be nice to be able to screen mirror the iPhone let’s say to an iPad in front of you, but that’s imposible cause you need that both devices be on the same network.

Beside the fact that Rapsodo MLM can give you GPS features to enjoy pin placement for game or distance control and the ball landing map, I am inclining to purchase the Mevo or even the ESB1. What do you guys think.

Comment

Any one try out the new net mode yet or have updates on it?

Comment

Do you know your own stats? We tested the best Personal Golf Launch Monitors for 2020 to help you dial in your game and go pin seeking.

Pretty good indoor reviews from MGS for this unit.

Comment

Maybe be a good product but don't count on Rapsodo. They completely dropped upgrading and support of their R Motion product as soon as MLM came out. So I would never buy anything from them again for fear when the next product comes out goodbye MLM support.

Comment

Working...
          X