Bravo Golf Simulator -Overhead Camera System- Ball/Club Data-Swing Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bravo Golf Simulator -Overhead Camera System- Ball/Club Data-Swing Video

We just launched the New Bravo Golf simulator. A 2 camera overhead system with 99.9 % accuracy. Complete ball and club data. 70+ courses including augusta and 4 driving ranges. Real time video of you club at impact. Mounts 5 ft behind the golfer, 9-10 ft high. Can be ceiling mount or frame mount. Comes complete. no stickers or markings on balls! No courses to buy. No subscriptions. No shot lag! Find out more at https://virtual-golf-simulator.com/bravo-golf/

Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.jpg
Views:	5586
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	219639
    Broavo Golf Simulators feature a 2 camera overhead tracking system that provides complete ball and club data with real time video analysis. Seamless gameplay.

What’s the cost for this unit?

Comment

Price and can you buy just the component and load onto your own computer? Looks like it's a whole package with cage and computer and the hardware.

Comment

Bravo unit with all software and courses is 6995.00. Email me you computer specs. Needs to be a high end gaming computer.'

Can do 10% off

We can put together a package if you need certain components

thx

Chip

Comment

too good to be true?

Comment

• JackedUpSwing
            JackedUpSwing commented
            Editing a comment
            To be fair, this is what everyone said about uneekor when I first posted about it. Would be interesting to see a comparison between this and GC2.

The software looks the same as Uneekors. Maybe its a generic korean golf simulator SW that is licensed for different companies.

• golfsimulatorsite
            golfsimulatorsite commented
            Editing a comment
            Bravo golf is the manufacturer. Division of GameSpace. been in business 15 years. I assume uneekor buys from overseas.

do you have to mark the balls on this unit?

Comment

Does it measure spin as an older thread said it was calculated?

This may be why the ball does not need to be marked.
            Mountain Time

Comment

golfsimulatorsite Will this work with TGC?

Comment

Another question... How does the software handle a ball landing on another fairway? Does it call it out of bounds or does it play as it should on a real course and let you play from there?
                Mountain Time

Comment

Bravo Golf is a korean company and they manufacturer their own simulator. A division of Game Space. Been doing this for 15 years. My guess is uneekor buys from overseas. No need to mark balls. not sure on hitting another fairway. I have never done that. I will try and let you know. does measure ball spin rate and side spin rate. go to https://virtual-golf-simulator.com/bravo-golf/.
                  no TGC as of yet. Will ask them. thx

Chip
                  Last edited by golfsimulatorsite; 09-18-2019, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Are there particular lighting requirements for the bravo system and can the the unit be in an uninsulated garage where temps range from 30f to 90f?
                    My courses:
                    Aldeen
                    Butler National
                    Cantigny
                    Canyata
                    Cog Hill #4
                    Harbor Shores
                    Harborside
                    Naperville Country Club
                    Prairie Landing
                    Rich Harvest Farms
                    Ruffled Feathers
                    Shoreacres

Comment

Is that Johnny 5? 🧐

Comment

Found at bottom of linked page...

Contact us more more details at 336-342-5592 or optishotgolfsimulator@gmail.com

how is this related to the optishot brand??

Comment

The Bravo does require a halogen light above the unit. When we set ours up. We never turned the light on and it worked fine. We provide the light and track. If it gets below freezing, I would bring the unit inside or heat the room. thx golfsimulatorsite.

Comment

When I researched Uneekor earlier this year, I came across Bravo. I predicted then that we would see a lot of the Korean technology come over simply because they are such heavy simulator users. I'm sure the Bravo technology is sound. I'm already committed to Uneekor, but if I were in the market for a system I would look at:

1)Will the system interact with 3rd party software especially if you want to play online and tourneys.
                            2)User Interface - most of these Korean based systems will need to be "Westernized"....how far along are they on this process?
                            3)U.S. presence in terms of customer support and most importantly, future development. Will the US version have future enhancements and the "ears" of the Korean developers or are they just resellers?
                            4)As far as marked or unmarked balls, be careful. The Uneekor system can use unmarked balls if they change over to calculated spin....do you really want that? I have spoken to Doug when he told be they were working on a solution for using unmarked balls and I told him that I personally would rather use marked balls and get actual spin numbers than hit unmarked balls with "calculated " spin numbers......now that's just me and your opinion may differ....but when told you do not need to use marked balls, is the spin rates calculated or actual?

I think the Bravo will add to the market's choices which in the long run are good for everyone....it will continue to drive technology improvements for all of us.

Comment

• jerry3
                              jerry3 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              gene438 very good points we definitely need to know of integration with 3rd party software and weather or not this is measured data points or calculated when it comes to using unmarked balls
                          Working...
                          X