Bravo Golf Simulator -Overhead Camera System- Ball/Club Data-Swing Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bravo Golf Simulator -Overhead Camera System- Ball/Club Data-Swing Video

We just launched the New Bravo Golf simulator. A 2 camera overhead system with 99.9 % accuracy. Complete ball and club data. 70+ courses including augusta and 4 driving ranges. Real time video of you club at impact. Mounts 5 ft behind the golfer, 9-10 ft high. Can be ceiling mount or frame mount. Comes complete. no stickers or markings on balls! No courses to buy. No subscriptions. No shot lag! Find out more at https://virtual-golf-simulator.com/bravo-golf/

Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.jpg
Views:	5560
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	219639
    Broavo Golf Simulators feature a 2 camera overhead tracking system that provides complete ball and club data with real time video analysis. Seamless gameplay.

Originally posted by golfsimulatorsite View Post
    I have one question for all the uneekor reps and owners? Why is ball spin rate the holy grail of data? Ive only been in the golf business 20 years, so maybe you can enlighten me why its so important to the average golfer. I understand why its important to a PGA pro.
    You needs spin for realistic ball flight, correct curvature of the ball, correct distance, and correct reaction on the greens. Besides those elements, it's totally unimportant.

Comment

Originally posted by golfsimulatorsite View Post
      We will have complete data on the Optishot Vision, and Optishot Ball Flight by the end of the week We are testing the Bravo with the Skytrak and Flight scope. SKtrak should be up this week and Flight scope in the next 2 weeks. We have a PGA Pro coming in to test. Thx Golfsimulatorsite.
      I am assuming that the comparison testing did not pan out too well?

How did it go? Lots of interested people here.

Comment

How do we contact the company who makes BRAVO GOLF SIMULATORS or see their website? Do you know if they will be at the PGA Merchandise show in January in Orlando? It looks like an interesting product but there's certainly a lot more to learn before buying one.

Comment

So how much does one of these Bravos overhead tracking devices cost?
          Courses Created:
          Cresent Hill KY (L)
          Cherokee Park KY (L) 9
          Seneca GC KY (L) 18
          Charlie Vettiner KY (L)

Comment

Originally posted by HarryB View Post

You needs spin for realistic ball flight, correct curvature of the ball, correct distance, and correct reaction on the greens. Besides those elements, it's totally unimportant.
            Uh - yeah... is there any of that you're not interested in? Because without any one of those 4 things you mentioned, or with one being inaccurate, you're not ever going to get an idea of how you hit the ball, and you know what that means - right? That your practicing and playing are all just 'fake', nothing real about it, and you're not getting a real idea on how you are hitting the ball on every swing, so you would never be able to use a system like that to improve your game by playing on it, and it might make you worse!

I've hit on many sims that do not offer some of those things, or are inaccurate, and it always feels like you're pounding the ball way further then you can hit it, and that it's almost always going straight, rarely are there any slices/hooks measured, the entire simulator experience is straight shots, which may be slightly out of alignment if you're club is way out at impact (such as on older E6 systems).

This guy needs video comparison of actual clubs being hit, compared to a GC2. That I would believe.... but I'm guessing they don't have that?

Comment

If anyone has experience setting up a Bravo system, please let me know. Trying to set one up now and having issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Does anyone have experience with this Bravo system? I'd like to hear some comparisons to the EyeXO.

Comment

Hello all,

Still no owners of this Bravo simulator here ? Since the QED price increase, this seems like an interesting alternative.

Comment

I want to like the Bravo Golf simulator, but if it's an estimated spin number, that's a big deal breaker when comparing to QED, even if you need special marked golf balls

Comment

New, member, and new owner of Bravo golf simulator. To be honest the system is really great. Nevertheless, the software is very old fashion in term of development technology, and has some bugs. It needs a stupid usb security key to be used (like 30years ago CAD softwares needed dongles).
                      I didn't find how to use 2 or 3 screens to see different data/videos at the same time, I think it is not possible.

But the worst stuff, is that there is no support at all from the Bravo company. For installation, they are forwarding your to their reseller,
                      and for software, I had an issue with the app stuck on course games due to a bug, and I had to find the workaround solution by myself to fix it (it took me 2 weeks to find it, there is a poor documentation too).
                      I tried to get their support for 2 weeks and never had any reply from them.

So for me once it is working, this is a great product. But if you have any issue, that's becoming a nightmare, for personal purpose I think it can be manageable. But for business purpose, no way.

If you have any question about the product, I can try to give you more information.
                      Last edited by epr; 10-01-2021, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• epr
                        epr commented
                        Editing a comment
                        They finally fixed the issue via a whatsapp and teamviewer communication. The "bug" was an internal program bad configuration of FPS, so not a hard bug.

I also had 2 other interesting information.
                        You can have a dedicated rough grass and sans "grass" areas for your ball.
                        And it is not in the plan so far to have multi screens capability like Uneekor to show on a different screens your 2 rswign recording camera and Indicators.
                    Working...
                    X