New use for ChadGolf's program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New use for ChadGolf's program

ChadGolf I have been trying to figure out if I could put a lake on my property and where to place it, kind of hard to use a transit with out cutting down all the trees so you can see. Then I found out they did LIDAR mapping of my property so I used your program to map it and import all the trees. I then used TGC 2019 Designer to go in and add water to fill the draws around my house and shop, house is white shop is brown with a blue roof. I went in and added the leave and removed all the trees from the water and this is what my place would look like with a 20 acre lake on it, all I need now is a D-9 Cat and some fuel.

Better yet, if you have the room create a fictional course on your own property. Or even better yet a real one

Comment

Ports Me trying to create a fictional course on my own property, is what got this all started, I have 18 holes laid out now and trying to fine tune them. Will publish it if I get it done Doing the real deal might have been something to do back when I was young but now days would be to much of a choir, but I do have a nephew and a grandson willing to run the Cat to put the leave in, they both love golf but they both love fishing too.

Comment

Working...
      X