Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTERTOUR - The Genesis Open playing 2 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee Green) - 6836y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...e-genesis-open
See more
See less

Wiz launch monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiz launch monitor

Do we have a new launch monitor here?

just watching a YouTube video and saw a commercial for the monitor that I never heard of. I went online to check and to my surprise they seem to be in my backyard (or very close). Price seems pretty good as well at Cdn $6k. Anyone else heard of this company?

http://wizgolf.ca/wiz-i-launch-monitor

more competition in this area is always welcome.

Looks like it only calculates spin instead of measures it. Pretty big deal when you compare to a GC2 or Uneekor

Comment

• Dax
      Dax commented
      Editing a comment
      They don’t seem to use the best wording on their site, but this would definitely be something to confirm with them if one were interested.

It has a real catchy name!

Comment

• Dax
      Dax commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I was wondering about your involvement with this one.

• mthunt
      mthunt commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopefully it never sells. LOL

Impressive, if it is ready... Seems to be produced, created by a company that offers indoor studios for playing. That would be the best kind of company you want to develop a new Launch Monitor as they have all that background already!

WizGolf Okotoks has opened its doors in 2019. We offer a year-round indoor golf experience. With large HD screens equipped with auto tee-up and state-of-the-art technology, take your game to the next level!

Comment

Okotoks.....not too far from me......

Comment

• Cruisin1966
        Cruisin1966 commented
        Editing a comment
        Used to live there.

• keither5150
        keither5150 commented
        Editing a comment
        I am in Airdrie

It will be important to find out what is measured and what’s calculated. High price for calculated data if that’s the case.

Comment

Well, I could just drive down (30 minutes) and ask them in person.

Comment

• Cruisin1966
          Cruisin1966 commented
          Editing a comment
          North-ish Calgary (Marlborough). Heck, I could bring the GCQuad with me. lol

• Bubba22
          Bubba22 commented
          Editing a comment
          That would be awesome Cruisin. Head to head with Quad would be great. Is this unit side launch monitor or ceiling?

• Cruisin1966
          Cruisin1966 commented
          Editing a comment
          From the images on the site, it's an overhead unit. Looks similar, albeit smaller, to the Uneekor.
      Working...
      X