Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour 2021-2022

Join the most exciting Golf Simulator Tour!

Tournaments are open to golfers of all ages and skill levels. Get in on the excitement of Golf Simulator Tours, Challenges and Tournaments: https://golfsimulatortours.com
See more
See less

Wiz launch monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiz launch monitor

Do we have a new launch monitor here?

just watching a YouTube video and saw a commercial for the monitor that I never heard of. I went online to check and to my surprise they seem to be in my backyard (or very close). Price seems pretty good as well at Cdn $6k. Anyone else heard of this company?

http://wizgolf.ca/wiz-i-launch-monitor

more competition in this area is always welcome.

Looks like it only calculates spin instead of measures it. Pretty big deal when you compare to a GC2 or Uneekor

Comment

• Dax
      Dax commented
      Editing a comment
      They don’t seem to use the best wording on their site, but this would definitely be something to confirm with them if one were interested.

It has a real catchy name!

Comment

• Dax
      Dax commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I was wondering about your involvement with this one.

• mthunt
      mthunt commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopefully it never sells. LOL

Impressive, if it is ready... Seems to be produced, created by a company that offers indoor studios for playing. That would be the best kind of company you want to develop a new Launch Monitor as they have all that background already!

WizGolf Okotoks has opened its doors in 2019. We offer a year-round indoor golf experience. With large HD screens equipped with auto tee-up and state-of-the-art technology, take your game to the next level!

Comment

Okotoks.....not too far from me......

Comment

• Cruisin1966
        Cruisin1966 commented
        Editing a comment
        Used to live there.

• keither5150
        keither5150 commented
        Editing a comment
        I am in Airdrie

It will be important to find out what is measured and what’s calculated. High price for calculated data if that’s the case.

Comment

Well, I could just drive down (30 minutes) and ask them in person.

Comment

• Cruisin1966
          Cruisin1966 commented
          Editing a comment
          North-ish Calgary (Marlborough). Heck, I could bring the GCQuad with me. lol

• Bubba22
          Bubba22 commented
          Editing a comment
          That would be awesome Cruisin. Head to head with Quad would be great. Is this unit side launch monitor or ceiling?

• Cruisin1966
          Cruisin1966 commented
          Editing a comment
          From the images on the site, it's an overhead unit. Looks similar, albeit smaller, to the Uneekor.

Anyone look into this further? I'm going to go check it out soon. I live in Calgary. My assumption, a lot of calculation. Looks similar to the unit at Screen golf.

Comment

Working...
        X