Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTERTOUR - The Genesis Open playing 2 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee Green) - 6836y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...e-genesis-open
See more
See less

Bullseye Golf Sims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullseye Golf Sims

Full disclosure.... I am part owner of Bullseye Golf Sims...

Our website is open for business. www.bullseyegolfsims.com

Our new sim is not ready yet but development is moving along at a good pace. We are hoping for a mid summer release. In the meantime we can help with your sim build. Screens, mats, enclosures and even software. Currently we have a special on the E6 Connect Pebble beach package. PM me for the checkout code to receive your discount. Together, we have more than 30 years of golf simulator experience and we are more than happy to share our knowledge with you.

Our simulator will be a little different than everybody else's with more than a few industry firsts.

We are staying pretty tight lipped on the details of our simulator until we are closer to its release.

If you do what you love..... you'll never work a day in your life.....

Keith, dropped you an email. Was wondering if you got it ?

Comment

• keither5150
      keither5150 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just replied.....sorry for the delay...... my stupid day job gets in the way......hopefully, not for much longer.

Interested, please let good job on the site. can you give any info currently? Will it be a side, behind or overhead monitor?

Price point?

​​​​​​Eta for either the monitor release or when you'll be releasing more information?

Comment

We will have something to announce soon. Stay posted

Comment

is it going to read spin? features look good but i couldn't find any info about spin

Comment

• keither5150
          keither5150 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, it will read spin. Our images should be an improvement to what is currently out there. So we are most certainly looking to read spin without ball markings.

• Jwheels9876
          Jwheels9876 commented
          Editing a comment
          nice, good luck with the product. hopefully you're able to pull off the no markings, that would be big!

I tried writing a post to list some of the features of our new sim...... seems that the post is unapproved....whatever that means.. I have sent a message to ProTee Max to explain to me what the problem with the post is.... Long story short..... There will be two models... one with club data and clubhead video and one without. $5500 and $3500.
        Last edited by keither5150; 04-22-2021, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• andygg1986
          andygg1986 commented
          Editing a comment
          Based on your website description of the launch monitor, I bet the problem is mentioning a certain other software that it is going to be compatible with. The launch monitor sounds interesting. Hopefully you guys have access to a TM4, GCQuad, and/or EyeXO and are able to run them simultaneously with your new product to compare accuracy. If not, I would bet there are plenty of people willing to do that comparison for you guys :-)

• keither5150
          keither5150 commented
          Editing a comment
          We will have a Mevo+ and X2. Once we get to a certain stage with testing.... I was thinking of having a couple of open houses... Maybe have a few guys come over and hit some balls. I could remove that certain software from the post.... I will try reposting it without the mention of certain software.

Key features of the simulator.

• 4 high speed 4k cameras.
          • Overhead Radar.
          • Bluetooth connectivity to mobile devices. ( for future mobile app)
          • Overhead mounting.
          • Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection.
          • On board processing.
          • 1080p Video playback of the clubface at impact.
          • One step calibration aided by laser imaging.
          • System controlled auto focusing cameras.
          • Rear expansion port for future enhancements.
          Last edited by keither5150; 04-22-2021, 05:17 PM.

Estimated release date is late summer or early fall.

Comment

Our simulator should be ready by late summer.

Comment

I will also be testing it with a flightscope X3

Comment

Working...
            X