Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour 2021-2022

Join the most exciting Golf Simulator Tour!

Tournaments are open to golfers of all ages and skill levels. Get in on the excitement of Golf Simulator Tours, Challenges and Tournaments: https://golfsimulatortours.com
See more
See less

E6 Connect for Garmin R10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E6 Connect for Garmin R10

I noticed when I redeemed my product key for E6 that it only showed a mobile or IOS license and not the desktop for PC. I asked Tru Golf support about this and was told only the IOS license is available at this time but they are working on a PC version.

I have been unable to connect to the E6 thru my PC...I contacted E6 and no one has been able to connect so he said he would put it through to the Garmin engineering department. Said it could be 2 days or 2 weeks before they get it done. Really kinda sucks as I only have an Android phone and need the PC version to play E6. They dropped the ball here but Garmin is a good company so I am sure they will figure it out.

Comment

The Mevo+'s included version of E6 Connect is also iOS only, and has been for 18 months now, so I wouldn't expect Garmin to be any different or to make any change there.
      - Ron at GunghoGolf.com, a US authorized reseller for TrackMan, FlightScope, Foresight, Uneekor, SkyTrak, Garmin, Bushnell, TGC, E6 Connect, and Fiberbuilt. 512-861-4151 or email hello AT gunghogolf.com.

Comment

Seems nobody read about this beforehand.

Comment

Isn't this because the Garmin R10 approach can only connect to IOS or Android at the moment?

Comment

The only way you can connect to PC is through buying a desktop license and not with the iOS license that comes with the R10. I just ended up getting a used iPad off eBay and am content with the included 5 courses for now…

Comment

Originally posted by Jdent83 View Post
              I noticed when I redeemed my product key for E6 that it only showed a mobile or IOS license and not the desktop for PC. I asked Tru Golf support about this and was told only the IOS license is available at this time but they are working on a PC version.
              FWIW I was able to connect my new R10 to E6 desktop demo. Only hangup I had was in E6 it defaulted to use localhost rather than the IP address of the PC. Once ziz changed that it connected no issue.

Comment

Yes but you will have to buy the E6 license every year to play it on PC. The free 5 course license is only available on iOS

Comment

Working...
                X