Titleist Pro V1 RCT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titleist Pro V1 RCT

Titleist is releasing their RCT ProV1 and ProV1x for better radar tracking on November 3rd for $65/dozen.

I know it was developed with Trackman, but does it work with Flightscope radar too?

Kind of a steep price over the metallic dots

Coincidentally, I just got my shipment notification!

Comment

I recently got a dozen rt, which I used with my flightscope x2. First off, I'll mention these ball were designed for and tested by the trackman launch monitor. The results were mixed. I think the results were more accurate with the rt balls than a prov1 with metallic dot for wedge shots. I still got some estimated backspins(marked with an Asterix). Maybe 1 or 2 out of 10. No more than I usually get with my metallic dot marked prov1s. Where these balls didn't do as well was with low launching clubs. Fairway woods, hybrids and long irons., I got some pretty funky readings on what felt like pretty good shots. I will continue to use these ball whenever I hit a wedge, but will use the dotted ball from longer distances.

Comment

• bubbtubbs
        bubbtubbs commented
        Editing a comment
        I was using a sleeve of RCT but I found I got a fair number of doubled spin numbers with it versus a normal V1 with the snowman dot pattern.

Does anyone else get the occasional "double value" spin reads using RCT and Mevo+? 1 in about 25 shots reports double spin value. (5200, 5136, 5250, 10100, 5030)

Comment

• bubbtubbs
        bubbtubbs commented
        Editing a comment
        Mine was about 1 in 23 but yes, same issue. I went back to the dotted balls.

Same here, back to the metallic dot.

Comment

Is this ball available in uk yet?

Comment

Working...
      X