Global Play Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global Play Golf

Hello, does anyone have any experience with the Global Play Golf launch monitor system? If so, i'd like to hear what you thought of it.

thanks,
    Ricky

Are you still interested in the GPG launch monitor?

Comment

I could well be.. please drop me a private message.

thanks

Comment

This does look quite 'involved' but I'm guessing no one uses it? Just looking for my first simulator and it's between this and SkyTrak....

Golf Simulator & Launch Monitor

Comment

Looks pretty cool but didn't see anywhere I could try it. I had an offer to buy for £750 at one point... I then managed to get a good price GC2.

I have a contact for the guy that supports them, let me know if you're interested.

Comment

Hi, you definitely made the right choice not purchasing from these guys. I had purchased one of these systems a couple years back for personal residential use here in the United States. By the time I got it all set up, the company went out of business shortly after or something because the website went down and the simulator stopped working. From what I have been able to figure out, the system needs to check with the GPG server to see if my profile has any credits before it allows me access to the rest of the software other than just the club fitting module. I did have a photo of when it was working and in the photo it says something like AG Biggleswade and shows eight hundred thousand credits on top of the screen. On top of that, my John Daily ProStroke doesn't work either. I originally purchase from this company because they were trying to get the company built up again and they assured me that if I had any issues that could simply take over my computer and fix them. However, they never told me that if they ever went out of business then I wouldn't be able to access full software package. Well, I have had some communication with them but it never resulted in anything and they have abandoned me now with never returning phone calls, emails, or texts. Is there any way to contact the original software developer to see if they could remove whatever command tells my software to reach out to their server to see how many credits I have? I am only one little residential guy who wants to play some golf during the winter with my 13 year old son. Its not like I am using it for profit. Please, Please, Please!!! IF there is anything you can do to help or if you have ANY contact info of people that might be able to, can you please please please forward it to me??? Thanks so much and have a blessed Thanksgiving.

Comment

Sorry only jest seen this... i'm afraid i do not have any details that can help you.

Comment

I realized today that I never came back here to post. Shortly after my post, a guy named Jason contacted me and said that he has the original server and is in the process of trying to get it back online. He was very apologetic that none of the original tech guys followed through with helping me out and explaining things to me. He immediately, sent me a download to set my ProStroke back to factory defaults to get it back working again. He went as far as to tell me that if this didn't work, then he would ship me out a new P.C. that was tested with all the software working at no cost to me. The download worked and my ProStroke is now working again. At this time, I can play 18 holes of golf on many different courses via the ProStroke software and then we can use the Club Fitting module for all the club and ball data to analyze impact, launch angle, spin, distance, etc. Jason has been a stand up guy(he even gave me his cell phone number) and hopefully he can get the server back online to open up some of the "Challenge" modules that are not accessible right now.

Doc

Comment

Working...
                X