Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @simmb (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - Northern Trust !

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - BMW Championship with 2 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee Blue): https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...w-championship
See more
See less

Any new updates for ProTee Play upcoming?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Any new updates for ProTee Play upcoming?

    I know I have asked in the past before but it really does seem like this is a dead product with no new releases coming out. Please correct me if I am wrong (and I hope I am). Just haven't seen anything new in a long time.

  • #2
    Back in January they said they had a team working on it (post #4), but I haven’t seen anything since.

    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...recommendation

    Comment


    • #3
      We decided to give ProTee Play a complete overhaul. No ETA yet due to limited staff (COVID), but great progress !

      ProTee Play

      ProTee Play

      ProTee Play

      Comment


      • #4
        ProTee United Thanks for the update! Is the top golf type game going to be included in the overhaul?

        Comment


        • #5
          ProTee United That's great news. Looking forward to it and hope to see more kid friendly features implemented.

          Comment


          • #6
            This will be very nice. Looking forward to the new Protee Play.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ProTee United View Post
              We decided to give ProTee Play a complete overhaul. No ETA yet due to limited staff (COVID), but great progress !

              ProTee Play

              ProTee Play

              ProTee Play
              Can you elaborate on what will be included?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by wzjy47 View Post
                ProTee United Thanks for the update! Is the top golf type game going to be included in the overhaul?

                This you need to get a topgolf style play system in there, if so you'll probably sell twice as many copies.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by shwag33 View Post


                  This you need to get a topgolf style play system in there, if so you'll probably sell twice as many copies.
                  Agreed I would buy it immediately.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Wow - looks amazing!

                    Please tell us exactly what games are included? I would also look for a TopGolf style game, and also Kids games (such as the mini-golf courses), maybe some type of Short-Games (chipping from various ranges), putting contests, and even yardage contests, say 100 yards and in.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Patiently waiting for this one!!
                      -KillaCale8

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hi ProTee United , iIts been a few months and was just wondering if you happen to have an update? Thanks!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X