Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour 2021-2022

Join the most exciting Golf Simulator Tour!

Tournaments are open to golfers of all ages and skill levels. Get in on the excitement of Golf Simulator Tours, Challenges and Tournaments: https://golfsimulatortours.com
See more
See less

Any new updates for ProTee Play upcoming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any new updates for ProTee Play upcoming?

I know I have asked in the past before but it really does seem like this is a dead product with no new releases coming out. Please correct me if I am wrong (and I hope I am). Just haven't seen anything new in a long time.

Any updates ProTee United on when we may see the new update?

Comment

Is development dead for this project? Seems like there hasn't been any updates about this.

Comment

Approx 18 months since last comment by Pro-Tee regarding Play. Seems a long time with no comms about development of the product that was promised a complete overhaul. That is a long time in development terms regardless of Covid. I'm guessing abandoned project , but very happy to be proved wrong. I bought with the promise of additional games so poor form really , no comms is never good for reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmurray View Post
          Approx 18 months since last comment by Pro-Tee regarding Play. Seems a long time with no comms about development of the product that was promised a complete overhaul. That is a long time in development terms regardless of Covid. I'm guessing abandoned project , but very happy to be proved wrong. I bought with the promise of additional games so poor form really , no comms is never good for reputation.
          Agreed. I also bought with the promise of more games.

Comment

For what its worth, I exchanged emails with them about this a week or so ago and they said they were still working and expect and update later this year...No specific date...

Comment

Working...
            X