Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any new updates for ProTee Play upcoming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any new updates for ProTee Play upcoming?

I know I have asked in the past before but it really does seem like this is a dead product with no new releases coming out. Please correct me if I am wrong (and I hope I am). Just haven't seen anything new in a long time.

Back in January they said they had a team working on it (post #4), but I haven’t seen anything since.

I was looking at purchasing ProTee Play for my kids (13, 11 and 7) and would appreciate any feedback/experience any one has with this software and any thoughts on the year long membership vs. lifetime. Thanks!

Comment

We decided to give ProTee Play a complete overhaul. No ETA yet due to limited staff (COVID), but great progress !

ProTee Play

ProTee Play

ProTee Play

Comment

ProTee United Thanks for the update! Is the top golf type game going to be included in the overhaul?

Comment

ProTee United That's great news. Looking forward to it and hope to see more kid friendly features implemented.

Comment

This will be very nice. Looking forward to the new Protee Play.

Comment

Originally posted by ProTee United View Post
              We decided to give ProTee Play a complete overhaul. No ETA yet due to limited staff (COVID), but great progress !

ProTee Play

ProTee Play

ProTee Play
              Can you elaborate on what will be included?

Comment

Originally posted by wzjy47 View Post
                ProTee United Thanks for the update! Is the top golf type game going to be included in the overhaul?

This you need to get a topgolf style play system in there, if so you'll probably sell twice as many copies.

Comment

Originally posted by shwag33 View Post

This you need to get a topgolf style play system in there, if so you'll probably sell twice as many copies.
                  Agreed I would buy it immediately.

Comment

Wow - looks amazing!

Please tell us exactly what games are included? I would also look for a TopGolf style game, and also Kids games (such as the mini-golf courses), maybe some type of Short-Games (chipping from various ranges), putting contests, and even yardage contests, say 100 yards and in.

Comment

Patiently waiting for this one!!
                      -KillaCale8

Comment

Hi ProTee United , iIts been a few months and was just wondering if you happen to have an update? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ProTee United View Post

ProTee Play

ProTee Play

ProTee Play
                          Any updates? I‘m wondering whats coming next.

Comment

Just bought ProTee Play and there's a few things I'd like to see in the upgrade when it comes.

Dispersion circles when using any range layout.
                            Ability to select a shot from a group of shots in any range layout so you can see the usual data eg ball speed, spin rates etc after you've hit a few balls
                            The ability to record scores when playing any game that is score based eg Combine. That way you can track improvements over a period of time.

Can you please post what the numbers mean when playing the Combine program, not sure how the scores are calculated which means in turn you don't know what you need to improve on to get better scores.

Thanks

Comment

FYI, I sent an email to Protee yesterday and they said that they're still working on an upgrade for ProteePlay, but there isn't an ETA yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X