Pro Tee Play Interface for Skytrak doesn't download after purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Tee Play Interface for Skytrak doesn't download after purchase

Recently bought the Protee Play subscription from Skytrak. The confirmation email gives me a link to download that does not work on google chrome. When I download the interface from the Microsoft browser and I load it all that comes up is a screen with discovering on the upper right hand corner but it never links with the skytrak. E6 and the skytrak app work fine and I made sure they were both off when I started skytrak for Protee. Help! My kids want to kill zombies. LOL

Originally posted by svogun View Post
    Recently bought the Protee Play subscription from Skytrak. The confirmation email gives me a link to download that does not work on google chrome. When I download the interface from the Microsoft browser and I load it all that comes up is a screen with discovering on the upper right hand corner but it never links with the skytrak. E6 and the skytrak app work fine and I made sure they were both off when I started skytrak for Protee. Help! My kids want to kill zombies. LOL
    Did you ever get help on this? I'm running into the same problem.

Comment

Having issues with Protee play as well. Everything works have video audio but will not ready up my Skytrak. My TGC2019 works just fine. Skytrak works just fine but Protee play will not ready up. I have contacted Skytrak they troubleshot what they could, sent a ticket into Protee for me. Mind you the first of three tickets I’ve sent Protee with no response still 3 weeks later. Very frustrating and apparently I end in sight because of a lack of response or care for that matter. Still waiting

Comment

You sent in a support request to ProTee support on March 31. They responded the same day. Ticket number# 132027
        We do not have access to SkyTrak support tickets.

ProTee support received another support request from you today about you waiting for 3 weeks. Ticket number# 132406.
        Support did not have a ticket from you from 3 weeks ago.

You registered TGC on March 21 and you received your TGC license key from support the same day.

Maybe you're waiting for Skytrak support to respond? If you have an issue or question with ProTee software, please send an email to support@protee-united.com explaining the issue. You can expect an automated response with a ticket number, and a response from the support team within 24 hours (support is closed during weekends).

Comment

Ok so I have your attention now, let’s start over.
          Skytrak initiated a ticket on my behalf, or maybe they didn’t but they told me they did, they also sent me a email about taking a 3 party phone call to try to fix the problem, unfortunately, I was not at home at the time and unable.
          and looking back on my records I did in fact make a mistake on the timeline of attempts to contact you (Protee)
          I do hear now publicly apologize for that mistake. But the issue is with Protee play not reading up with my Skytrak unit not with getting the licensing that was fine but a problem with Protee play and the Skytrak unit not recognizing each other to allow play, Skytrak tech support says it’s on Protee plays end that somehow something is not recognizing the purchased license. Due to the fact that everything fires up down to the birds chirping but no laser to hit the shot. I was informed by Skytrak that Protee was made aware of this and a ticket was generated? That may not be, my apologies. But last information was that Protee was looking into the problem. And I have heard nothing, so again apologies for my frustration but TGC 2019 and Protee play (purchased at the same time) are not cheap, my TGC 2019 works great, love it my wife is also interested in the Fitness Golf software, but if we can’t get this Protee play issue fixed we can’t justify purchasing more.

Comment

It is probably an easy fix. Please contact our support department: https://csc.protee-united.com
            You can submit a ticket there, or send an email to support@protee-united.com

You will receive a helpdesk ticket number when your ticket has been submitted.

Comment

Thank you, I will try again

Comment

• Joey77722
                Joey77722 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi, did u find a solution? I have the same issue

Can someone post me the actual link to Pro Tee Play Interface for SkyTrak? I have the license , but program stops generating and I want to check if I have latest version and if reinstalling helps.

Comment

Working...
              X