Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Jeremy (NET) and @Bradford (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018 SUMMER TOUR - The Greenbrier Classic !

Join this weeks TGC 2018 SUMMER TOUR - John Deere Classic with 2 rounds at Merion East Ardmore, PA (ProTee - Middle) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...-deere-classic
See more
See less

R-Motion for SkyTrak Interface 1.46b

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R-Motion for SkyTrak Interface 1.46b

To use R-Motion Club Data with SkyTrak and TGC, you need to install the SkyTrak TGC interface version 1.46b.

Download link: R-Motion Interface 1.46b

R-Motion for SkyTrak

R-Motion for SkyTrak

Club Data for SkyTrak

Club Data for Skytrak
    TGC Tours: http://golfsimulatortours.com

With my R-motion subscription, could I download the interface, and play in the off-line version with Skytrak? The Skytrak doesn't have a TGC subscription. Thanks

Comment

No that is not possible. SkyTrak requires a full version which needs to be purchased through SkyTrak.
      TGC Tours: http://golfsimulatortours.com

Comment

So if I already have Skytrak TGC do I only need to purchase R Motion and download the interface???? Or is there any additional cost?

Comment

If you already have tgc for skytrak no additional cost. You just need to download the interface and update with your license. Then you can update your club data
          Last edited by Sandbar; 01-27-2018, 03:55 AM. Reason: iphone spell check no comprende tgc

Comment

I am thinking about purchasing this - the 4 pack or the 8 pack edition. Those that have it are you happy with it? If watcha video and something slides on the club attachment. Do I get 4 of those with the 4 pack or just 1 of those. Hope this makes sense.

Comment

Unless Rmotion has changed how they are selling, you get 4 clips with the unit and can purchase another 10 for $100.

Comment

Originally posted by Jb50 View Post
                Unless Rmotion has changed how they are selling, you get 4 clips with the unit and can purchase another 10 for $100.
                I just noticed via the little ad on this forum, that you can get the whole package of R-Motion with 14 clips right now for $299 (30% discount)
                Last edited by Terrible_Golfer; 03-26-2018, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• Jb50
                  Jb50 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh, that's a good deal. I think you really need the 14 clips.

• Terrible_Golfer
                  Terrible_Golfer commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yea, it's a much better deal than I got. I ended up buying the 10-pack separately after getting R-Motion last Christmas

So, this question might be better suited for a new forum topic, but I feel it's somewhat related to this new R-Motion combo with Skytrak. I am an R-Motion user; I don't have Skytrack. I am interested in somehow collecting/viewing the swing data without playing the TGC game. Is there a way to do this? i.e. - when playing TGC with R-Motion, you can view your "swing analysis." I'd be interested in the tracking similar data in that swing analysis. I'm assuming this is similar data that's getting sent from the R-Motion device to Skytrak to combine, so thought this new development may be a step towards what I'm looking for. Also, I'd love to be able to take my R-Motion sensor to a real range, hit some balls, see the summary data on my phone or maybe a laptop (yards carry, club head speed, club head angle, swing path angle) and then actually be able to see the ball flight and know how close I'm getting to real life. Thanks!

Comment

How do I transfer my tgc license (skytrak) to the "new" interface 1.46b.
                  The green box is marked but I can only play offline?

Comment

Working...
                  X