Tittle X Golf Simulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tittle X Golf Simulator

This is something new I found. It's the Tittle X Golf Simulator from tittlegolf.com. Mine just arrived two days ago. The Tittle X device is not meant to be a full impact simulator, but more of a practice tool with simulator feedback. It comes with a short two foot club called a swing stick that's weighted to feel like a real club and has a mechanical head that provides a 'kick' when the club is at it's lowest swing trajectory giving it the haptic feedback of striking a ball. The Title X device is very similar in concept to the R-motion device. You have a small thumb size bluetooth device that clips onto the the 'swing stick' that does what the R-motion does. It records all of the club swing parameters and calculates clubs speed, ball flight distance. The software provided is the E6 Truegolf simulator with a 12 courses. Tittle provides a very professional looking middleware that reads the bluetooth data and feeds processed swing data to the E6 Truegolf software. I also found on the Google play store that Tittle has an beta version Android golf simulator that gives you a diving range and a few holes of golf. In addition to the Tittle deice, they also give you two additional clips for your own clubs, one for your 7-iron and one for your putter although they say on their website not to use real balls because it 'will' damage the device. They say nothing about foam balls though. So the way it's designed it's perfect for practicing in your living room or office, were ceilings may be low. It's a great system for the kids, or for folks trapped in a snow bound apartment building. For indoor use, indoor practice, or teaching your kids golf, it's a wonderful device and safe for your ceilings.

The quality of the Swing stick, and Tittle device are excellent and durable. The Tittle X thumb size device has a very readable white LED display that shows displays info on the status of the chip. It shows charging scale, 'Ready' message, 'Swing' the time, swing speed and yardage. The E6 Truegolf simulator is very responsive with very very little lag between ball impact and simulator action. Same with the Android beta simulator. It's a Great device to just have fun with.

Courses Created:
    Cresent Hill KY (L)
    Cherokee Park KY (L) 9
    Seneca GC KY (L) 18
    Charlie Vettiner KY (L)

The basic package for $119 seems the way to go if you don’t want the stick. Thanks for the tip on the locktite.

Comment

Originally posted by Jdent83 View Post
      ...I called Melissa at True Golf and she sold me the $120 yearly premium 99 course deal. She is awesome...
      Did you call the Sales number or Support number?

Comment

• Jdent83
        Jdent83 commented
        Editing a comment
        I called the True Golf sales number and went to software sales from the prompts. Heads up, you will need to download E6 Connect and create an account before Melissa can activate you. Then once activated, you will go into E6 Connect instead of the Tittle app (older version) and there is a setting setup in E6 Connect that asks you what simulator and Tittle is listed and from there you connect the device. Took me a while to figure out...

Thanks! I received my Tittle yesterday.

Comment

Awesome let me know how you like it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jdent83 View Post
          Awesome let me know how you like it!
          Unfortunately, I am in a holding pattern. I have been unable to get it to connect to the PC's built-in Bluetooth. Only thing available local is the Insignia 4.0 dongle and it doesn't work well. I have a 5.0 adapter that will be delivered on Tuesday. I am able to connect to my phone and use the E6 Connect app.

Comment

Really like mine. I started with Optishot then R Motion and now Tittle X. Like R Motion and Tittle X the Optishot to me is basically a game and the graphics a low level. The Tittle X is more forgiving than R Motion but I like E6 Connect a lot. Still playing on R Motion and Tittle X back and forth. Waiting to upgraded to Skytrac hopefully next year.
            Last edited by nbar; 08-24-2020, 11:19 AM.

Comment

To me the Tittle is so much better than both R Motion and Optishot. I had a hard time reading the stats on my shots on the R motion and while it was accurate, to me the E6 software is just better with more options and better stats layout. The only gripe I have about the Tittle is the short game as it does not like my toe down chipping method with vertical shaft so I have to have an angle the shaft like a full shot to get it to read but short game is really the number 1 complaint for all simulators and for less than $200 I’m not complaining... I also don’t know how in the world Tittle is getting spin rates but my rates are pretty damn close to each club I hit...

Comment

Finally have my Tittle up and running. I went ahead and added e6 Connect for the $120. Now, I need it to cool down in the garage so I can get some practice time in!

Comment

If you have a FB account join the E6 Connect users group and there is an invite there for the league on Discord that is starting next month. Very friendly and great info on E6 Connect! Make sure your Discord name and E6 Connect name are the same though...

Comment

• Whew.....Putting is going to take a LOT of practice!

Comment

• Yeah short game is tough. I’ve tried the stimp on 12 and it’s still reads slow so I’m going try a 15 and see if that will do. I mostly putt off my back foot with this as that’s helps with the speed...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jdent83 View Post
                        To me the Tittle is so much better than both R Motion and Optishot. I had a hard time reading the stats on my shots on the R motion and while it was accurate, to me the E6 software is just better with more options and better stats layout. The only gripe I have about the Tittle is the short game as it does not like my toe down chipping method with vertical shaft so I have to have an angle the shaft like a full shot to get it to read but short game is really the number 1 complaint for all simulators and for less than $200 I’m not complaining... I also don’t know how in the world Tittle is getting spin rates but my rates are pretty damn close to each club I hit...
                        That's interesting, new member here trying to decide between R Motion and Tittle.
                        I'm UK based and have found someone in country selling Tittle, but am worried this may be an older version. It seems hard to find this sort of thing out direct from Tittle.

If posting a link works could anyone with insight advise?

Comment

• Jdent83
                          Jdent83 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes this is the old system and you would want the new Tittle X Play version. On the Tittle website, they have the basic deal with only the sensor and two cradles for $119. That comes with E6 Connect and 5 courses for 1 year. You do not need the swing stick if you’re using real clubs and it works well without the cradles by using Locktite blue poster tack. Only issue is Tittle is charging $54 for shipping but you’re still getting high quality simulation for less than $200...

• Thanks, what do you miss out on with the old system compared to the new? E6 connect I assume but anything else?

Comment

• Jdent83
                          Jdent83 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          There’s a new sensor that works a lot better and integrates well with E6 connect. I know there were problems with the yellow version and that’s why they have the newer black and green version. Also, golfio is a website that is selling the newer version of Tittle too I believe for $160 free shipping. You will want the E6 connect version over the old E6 1.6 version as Connect has better graphics and online features etc...

• Can’t you spend $120 to upgrade to Connect and then everything else is the same? Same sensor and clips

Comment

• Had this from Golfino a couple of weeks now so still getting used to it, first impresions are really good. I have been using RMotion the past year so was looking
                          for somthing new until I get a Mevo+.

I upgraded to the full version of E6 Connect for $120 after a call to Melissa & Truesoft what a great piece of software & great service from Melissa.

will post a review in a while.

Comment

Working...
                          X