Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour 2021-2022

Join the most exciting Golf Simulator Tour!

Tournaments are open to golfers of all ages and skill levels. Get in on the excitement of Golf Simulator Tours, Challenges and Tournaments: https://golfsimulatortours.com
See more
See less

Tittle X Golf Simulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PG50
    replied
    Anyone have an issue with getting their Tittle/SLX out of "deep sleep" mode?

Finally got a chance to try out my basic kit. But the sensor only turns on when it's plugged in. Went through the manual and online tutorials. Still hoping it's just something obvious I'm overlooking.

Not worried if it's defective. SwingLogic has been great with communications and support. Just wondering in the interim if anyone else experienced the same and found a solution.

Leave a comment:

• kocgolf
    replied
    If anyone is still looking for a better clip, more clips, or a safer way to use real balls, check out my thread on the 3D printed clips I designed. They work great! Click image for larger version

Name:	printed-clips-on-club.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	356910

Leave a comment:

• Chuck
    replied
    Just got the admins to change the R-motion group to club attached. Post your notes and questions there. we now have our own group; Finally;

Leave a comment:

• Ryvita1982
    replied
    Hey, I'm thinking of buying a tittle x, i would like it for indoor use, how realistic is it in terms of reading your swing? I mean is it like playing golf on a proper simulator and does it punish bad swings? Thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• aussiebenny
    replied
    Hmm. I wonder if the PC license that comes with Tittle X will work with a different launch monitor like the Mevo+..
    I think the E6 licenses are fixed to a certain hardware so I guess it should work?
    If you go to E6 settings on PC, does it still allow you to choose from a list of launch montors?

Update: found out that once you activate the Tittle pc license and launch e6 with it, it doesn't list any other simulator except Tittle.
    Last edited by aussiebenny; 09-01-2021, 09:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck
    replied
    Yes sir, I may be able to help. TItle's packaging may have changed, but when I ordered my last unit, the device came with Green clips marked 'D', 'P' and '7', driver putter and 7 iron which would be picked up by the Hall effect sensor on the microcontroller. The black ones seem to have done away with the magnetic sensor (IMHO a good thing as the software didn't need it anyway). The clips really do need to be butted right up against the grip for best results. The new 'rubber band' models, seem to have the best results and will fill almost all clubs. The green and black clips have a tab that slips under the grip and have a diameter specific to the 'average' club diameter at the grip.

There is also my famous (haha) Opensource Tittle-Xplay cradle which uses 1/2 of a super El-cheapO 27 hole golf-whiffle ball lashed to the club with 2 zip ties. Here you go. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xOOfAkgQEg

I think these work really well and it really is pretty quick to change clubs with these things for Tittle. This also works for R-motion if they are still around. For R-motion, just clip the two holes at the bottom so the cradle is more snug to the club. Unfortunately, my R-motion died battery death. Speaking of which, Could we change the R-motion forum to 'Club-attached' or something like that?

To be honest, Tittle-X with real balls can be amazingly close to real sims. The electronics in the Tittle-X sensor is an ARM SOC and incredibly sophisticated and robust. If there was an SDK for it, it would be a blast.

Leave a comment:

• bobbyc
    replied
    anyone still here for assistance with the tittle X having a green clip issue and also have black band clip system that just came any help is greatly appreciated

Leave a comment:

• bobbyc
    replied
    sorry to trouble u but im new with the tittle x system and finding it so hard to change the green clips on their weighted club as u have to change the clip for each iron play but just received the black band type attachment it also come with 4 black clips but all have an X on the center for the sensor but the green clips each have an iron number just if u have any experience in this area wondering if the black clips with the x gets activated ionce the app is open to chose a club number

Leave a comment:

• yorkie
    replied
    Anybody having trouble using TittleX with E6 Connect & 1.6, will not let me select Tittle as tracking system??

Leave a comment:

• Xdazz4
    replied
    Hi folks.

Recently purchased the tittle x with plans to use with real balls against a net.
    Currently using the cradle strap. I am however getting large variations depending on unit position on my club. What orientation is best for the tittle....exactly in line with the face of club or angled slightly etc?
    Any recommendations on the best set up with real balls?

Leave a comment:

• nyb72
    replied
    Originally posted by Chuck View Post
    You know what. I had one of the original Tittle devices (yellow with the OLED display) as well, and initially, it had a horrible pull. At the time, they release several firmware fixes and none resolved the issue. Not until it was version 2.0 of the firmware last release for the yellows. So if you have the tittle app from the Google playstore, or Apple app-store, you may want to check for firmware updates. Good luck. I hope the firmware is still available.
    That's really good to know, and yes, what I'm dealing with seems to be a horrible pull that I can't seem to do anything about.

I've been using the tittle app from the google playstore. In fact, there seems to be two apps that I've connected to the tittle. No matter which one I use, I can't seem to update the firmware at all. It is still stuck on 1.4.7. When I try to update, it starts updating but says that it fails and then it switches off.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck
    replied
    You know what. I had one of the original Tittle devices (yellow with the OLED display) as well, and initially, it had a horrible pull. At the time, they release several firmware fixes and none resolved the issue. Not until it was version 2.0 of the firmware last release for the yellows. So if you have the tittle app from the Google playstore, or Apple app-store, you may want to check for firmware updates. Good luck. I hope the firmware is still available.

Leave a comment:

• Pierrep
    commented on 's reply
    Hi. I'm a few days in with Tittle X (no display) and E6 Connect. My 7i seems to be registering close to expected (about 130 when it should be 140 - 150). My 3W however is way, way off and I don't know why. In real life, if I hit my 3W well it carries 190 to 200. On can't seem to get it to go more than 110 on E6.

I'm using foam balls, not that is should matter.

Any thoughts why long clubs are showing up worse than shorter clubs?

Also, I do find that the club connectors need work. Once every 10 shots the TittleX goes flying, especially if I ground the club in front of the ball. Do other people have a similar experience.

• nyb72
    replied
    Originally posted by Chuck View Post
    Well, I'm not sure I can fix a bad slice or hook, but I've been there. There are several tittle related apps on Google's playstore. Do a search for 'ti.ttle'. You may already have it. Anyway if not, download that software. If you open the vertical ... icon, In the icons panel select 'settings' and that will have the device configuration. It's a great app to play around with. Even the talking swing monitor is pretty decent. Ball flight is a little further than the ES16 Tour Plus (ES16 from now on). but close on the club speed, open/closed angles, etc.
    I finally got a chance to try to compare my swing with ti.ttle at a driving range that also has radar.
    Testing with 7i, my usual ball flight, confirmed with the actual ball and radar, is slight draw that starts right.
    Ti.ttle still insists that I'm pulling everything way left with exactly 15.0 deg out to in path on every swing. (I didn't actually hit a ball with the Ti.ttle, as I have an early unit and wasn't sure it was meant for hitting, so I alternated swings with actual ball w/o Ti.ttle and no ball w/Ti.ttle)

I've gone back through emails and now I know I got this off the initial Kickstarter, so this must be a very early version. I haven't gotten any response from support.
    At this point, I don't know what else to do, I can't even resell this thing in good conscience, unless someone wants to buy my full set of clips.

But thanks for the help Chuck.

I really like the concept, but honestly just sort of not inclined trying out a newer version after supporting the kickstarter.

Leave a comment:

• enginy
    replied
    And upgrade done....

Did some testing into a net today with almost balls, and for the money this combination with E6 is an outstanding piece of kit.

Observations..... (not negatives in anyway)
    • Fat hits... it knows and you get penalised,
    • Thins... it's generous, but then I don't think it really knows.
    • Overswinging.... slight penalisation on distance. Other than that I found the distances to be quite realistic.
    • Punch, fade and draw as expected which was surprising and welcome
    • Distances are pretty accurate when hit cleanly, not so clean shots do feel to be overly penalised as they seem to be treated equally

Resolution to putting.... if like me you have a slight pause between back and forward swing it doesn't like it at all - so stopped the pause
    Would very much like the software to be adjusted for the shaft length and loft of your clubs, and it would be beyond awesome if it read (but didn't write to) your WHS

Leave a comment:

Working...
X