Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R-Motion Mobile App - BETA

Hello All,

We are looking for a few volunteers who can help us test the iOS version of the R-Motion. Could you please PM me your e-mail address if you are interested?

You need to have:
    - An R-Motion
    - iPhone 6S or newer phone

We will limit the test to a few people this round. You must be prepared to hit a few hundred shots for us.

Thanks.

Said it before but we really need a simple green in app we can adjust the length to hit to. A lot of other clip on swing analyzers or monitors have a "Target Practice" feature.
    It could be super simple. Would love to line it up with targets on real life range when practicing.

Comment

To follow up on my previous message, I remeasured my clubs to the center of the clubface and my distances seem much closer in both TGC and also in the app.

Comment

Today the shots were going harder left and the distances dropped by half.

Anyone having problems when using it in little bit heavier than fairway grass?

Comment

hi rapsodo team
          1) as of when will the ios app be available for iphone and ipadmini?
          2) is the app based on thegolfclub TGC software or separatly?
          3) how does the r-motion connect to iphone/ipad? via bluetooth?

best, roger

Comment

Hi All,

Just released R-Motion Android version for your beta tests. Please pm me your email address and we will send you the invite.

Thanks for testing in advance and have a nice day!

Comment

Rapsodo PM sent.

Comment

Has anyone received the Android beta test invite yet?

Comment

Nope, not yet.
                  Originally posted by envision View Post
                  Has anyone received the Android beta test invite yet?

Comment

Edit:
                    never mind! I had to update the pad. It works now. Thanks
                    Last edited by G4zzel; 09-04-2018, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Anyone else get an email today about an update for the IOS? I went into my iphone to update but it says i was removed from the beta test.

Comment

I am anxiously waiting for the Android version to be tested )

Comment

Had the apps for a while and heres my findings:
                          (English isn’t my native language so be Nice)

Test Android App
                          Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 3.
                          Download and install went great. Fired up the app and all work. Took the Tab to the range to start hitting some shots and it was really slow. It took about 10 sec for the shots to appear. Massive lag. Think the Lenovo Tab is too Old/weak. Ended all other apps and Took several shots but the same results all the time.

Test IPhone App release 4.8
                          Device: iPhone 8
                          Download and install went great. Fired up the app But couldn’t connect/find the rmotion bluetooth. After several atempts trying different approaches I finally found the problem. I had to remove my bluetooth connection to my car (VW Passat GTE) Then it found the rmotion instantly. I can replicate the problem so this is something you need to look at.
                          After that I took it to the range and hit some shots and it ran smoothly as silk. Really good representation of the shots. Had some friends with different swingspeeds and it matches them great.

Wishes:
                          nice to be able to see a representation of clubhead (face angle, track etc) in some view.

Comment

Originally posted by G4zzel View Post
                            Wishes:
                            nice to be able to see a representation of clubhead (face angle, track etc) in some view.
                            DITTO! The numbers are great but a simple clubhead representation would be better for a lot.

Comment

Hi, I have the app installed on my ipad mini. The sensor is detected but after a stroke the app closes itself and I have to start it again. does anyone know what it can be?

Comment

Delete it and re-install it.

Comment

Working...
                                X