Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Shardak (NET) and @Bradford (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - OHL Classic !

Join this weeks TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - The RSM Classic with 2 rounds at TPC Boston : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...he-rsm-classic
See more
See less

R-Motion Support Excellent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R-Motion Support Excellent

I use R-Motion with Skytrak and TGC and love having the club data that R-Motion provides when practising, it really is a fantastic tool at a really good price. I had needed support over the last couple of days with a couple of things and I would just like to state that the help I received from R-Motion was outstanding. Brian from R-Motion was helpful over and above the call of duty and when service like that is received I try to highlight that because in general it is not the norm.
    I am in no way affiliated or connected with R-Motion or Rapsodo, I am just a consumer of their products which I think are great and the support is also great.
    I am looking forward to direct integration of R-Motion with Skytrak , I believe that combination of the two devices would be unbeatable at the price point.
    Hats off to R-Motion for a great service.

Thanks a lot. Hearing this from our customers motivates us to do even better.

Comment

I don't want to just pile on in a big batch of love posts praising R-motion, but I have to because their support is some of the best I've received. My initial experience with R-motion was disappointing and I returned my device for a full refund and there were no questions asked. But that was after several attempts by Rapsodo to find and fix the problems that I was experiencing and for that, I decided after I cooled down to try the R-motion again. I've never had any problems with it on my second go-around. It's worked wonderfully.

The TGC game is, however, is pretty low on my list. Maybe an open sourced game is something to look into? Urho3d has a fantastic game engine for building a sim and uses bullet physics engine for modeling and it does network and 4k easy. And you would probably find a lot of collaborators, contributors, and sponsors to help monetize the thing. Looking into the future, will the next R-motion or Tittle be competing smartwatch apps?
      Last edited by Chuck; 11-10-2018, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X