Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @allen2be (NET) and @Marc Andre (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - The Players Championship !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - Valspar Championship with 2 rounds at New Mississaugua G&CC white : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...r-championship
See more
See less

Biggest Needed Feature for R-Motion-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Needed Feature for R-Motion-

The R-Motion is about portability and flexibility and nothing shows it off more than using it with an IPad or your phone.
    The Golf Club 19’ is definitely needed but more than anything we need deeper content on the Mobile and Tablet end.

1. We need to have greens to hit to for all distances. (A slider to adjust how far away the green should be). Be able to aim left and right to practice draws and fades too.
    2. We also need a mode for putting.

(Eventually needed)- We also need actual full courses we could play on especially on the tablet. They already have it for the E6 Software Platform on the IPad so it should be possible for us too.

It’s so easy to clip it on a club and open your tablet up to use the R-Motion, now we just need the basic features.
    I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE right now to Open up my IPad and set a distance to 40 yards and practice chipping to a green in my living room. 100 times easier and faster than me setting up my computer rig, and obviously instantly portable too.

I would like for it to have a trackman type of screen that updates club data after every hit without having to press stat tab. I use mine with skytrak so ball data is not as important.

Comment

• golfun2
      golfun2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Like that! We also need a Visual representation of the shot like the Golf Club or Optishot as an option to the numeric data so it's actually instantly easy to understand what the shot was like.

The biggest feature r motion needs is a much easier way to square the sensor to the club face. Adjusting the sensor till you hit straight isn’t good enough. How do you know if your actually hitting it straight with a ball flight of 10ft ish.

Comment

Working...
    X