R-Motion mishits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R-Motion mishits

Just purchased this product and took it to the range.
    First, i’m a triple boogie player at best but been working at this game a few years. I make lots of mishits , skull the ball, hit it thin or fat and the R-Motion app with the The Golf Club (TGC) simulator is to kind to me (lol). Even on my good shots I think it overestimates my yardage.
    I have put the sensor attachments on as described in the manual and changed the lengths and lofts in R-Motion to match my clubs.

Questions:
    how to set the sensor attachment for a hybrid. The loft is 26 degrees, so do I angle the sensor to match the top or the bottom of the club head?

Since i’m Not hitting the ball as far as the app says, should I change the club settings in R-Motion to try and get a lower distance?

At setup the club head is suppose to be “parallel”, does that mean to deloft (forward shaft lean) the club till it is parallel to ball or just have the leading edge of the clubhead parallel.

Is there a way to rehit the mishits in the app without taking a stroke during play?

Putting less than 8 feet is not recognized by the app, I must’ve taken four strokes to do a short putt, eventually I have to hit hard and it goes to far. How to address this issue?

I am sure to have more questions as I learn more about this application.
    Thanks in advance for any of your advice and input.
    Last edited by GolfTee; 07-19-2019, 09:01 PM.

After reading this forum it does look like one can lean the shaft at address and rmotion will work correctly. Will have to test this myself.

Many issues with short putting , some suggested using real balls for putting and maybe hitting harder. Others suggested using the “gimme” feature on the greens. I will try using a real ball and see if that helps.

Looks like there is a way to re-hit mishits through the Top Golf Club app.

Changing club settings can impact distance. I will make some changes and see how it turns out.

There, all my questions answered.
    Last edited by GolfTee; 07-20-2019, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X