Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET & GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - Scotish Open!

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - Ireland Invitational with 2 rounds at Le Golf National (Protee): https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...d-invitational
See more
See less

Recommendation for tees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendation for tees

Hello all,

I’ve been using a driving range rubber tee I’ve had lying around but I’ve found that the system has a tendency to not pick up strikes, and the rubber tees don’t last too long before they break.

Because Im hitting inside, I don’t have the option of putting anything in the ground. I have a rubber tee where you can put a normal tee in it, but the normal tees barely last a strike.

Does anyone have have any recommendations for tees that are durable and preferably free standing?

Thanks.

Birtee or tomahawk

Comment

Are you putting the rubber tee underneath the mat? I use a rubber tee and set it on top of the mat (it just goes flying into the net after the strike) and have had no problem with reading. It also lasts a lot longer. You just need to adjust the size down.

Comment

Originally posted by sirish19 View Post
        Are you putting the rubber tee underneath the mat? I use a rubber tee and set it on top of the mat (it just goes flying into the net after the strike) and have had no problem with reading. It also lasts a lot longer. You just need to adjust the size down.
        I use a rubber tee on top of the mat, and have been having issues. These resolve as soon as I use a proper tee.

Comment

I have a 3D printer and made some from TPU. There are about 5 different heights to choose from for iron or wood shots. You can also buy them online as a set.
          Last edited by William Jenkins; 05-19-2020, 07:13 AM.

Comment

I saw a fellow who bought some clear suction cups, about 2", that are used for hanging stuff from windows, mirrors etc., he put a hole in the center and uses them to hold tees sitting on his mat. I copied it and it works quite nicely. Very inexpensive too!

Comment

Working...
            X