Pairing with mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pairing with mobile

OK, new on here so firstly hello!! I've took my first dip into golf simulator by getting a pre owned R motion with one clip. All was going great on receiving the box, set up on PC,paired up no problem. THEN I hit a brick wall, i own An S20 5g and a 1st generation iPad. The sensor will not pair no matter what. Got in touch with Rapsodo who kept giving me a generic response of :"Not compatible with newer phones!" To which I was a but shocked as many people will have upgrades at some point, so are all their phones then no good to use on this? I sent this thought to them as a reply and basically they said I could go and buy an older phone or a laptop!! Ive asked for a list of older phones that will work with it but they won't give specific reply?? So after that rant has anyone got any info on what old samsung would be able to pair with the sensor, older the better as I don't really want to go and buy a phone just fir this but looks like I have no choice...

works on my Note 9

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Roberts View Post
      OK, new on here so firstly hello!! I've took my first dip into golf simulator by getting a pre owned R motion with one clip. All was going great on receiving the box, set up on PC,paired up no problem. THEN I hit a brick wall, i own An S20 5g and a 1st generation iPad. The sensor will not pair no matter what. Got in touch with Rapsodo who kept giving me a generic response of :"Not compatible with newer phones!" To which I was a but shocked as many people will have upgrades at some point, so are all their phones then no good to use on this? I sent this thought to them as a reply and basically they said I could go and buy an older phone or a laptop!! Ive asked for a list of older phones that will work with it but they won't give specific reply?? So after that rant has anyone got any info on what old samsung would be able to pair with the sensor, older the better as I don't really want to go and buy a phone just fir this but looks like I have no choice...
      I have just posted a new post maybe it could help you... I had the same problem but I found that I needed the Bluetooth on and WiFi or mobile data and location, if the location wasn't on then it never connected... Hope this helps and works for you as it did for me.... I have a razer 2 phone so by no means an "old" phone 👍

Comment

Working...
      X