Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @graham camm (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - Sony Open in Hawaii !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - The American Express playing 2 rounds at PGA West (Palmer)thursday - 6487y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...erican-express
See more
See less

course listing for TGC original version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• course listing for TGC original version

I am new to the forum, I have an r-motion - did the full upgrade for TGC and was wondering if anyone happens to have or know where to get a full list of courses. I know some of the simulator courses use a different name than the real courses, so I wanted to be able to cross reference. Any help would be appreciated.

You can look through this list here

TGCTours

Comment

Thanks, I did see that list. But on some names it does not cross reference to let you know the real course . Ex : Tobacco Dunes - does not say it is Tobacco Road. I am sure there are some others that are the same. All is shows is the course name and a checkbox saying if it is a real course . Some you can figure out, I guess on the others you have to click on it and look at the description and with that info you can maybe figure it out.

Comment

Working...
      X