Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTERTOUR - The Genesis Open playing 2 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee Green) - 6836y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...e-genesis-open
See more
See less

R motion Sensor stopped working :( right after I upgraded to TGC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R motion Sensor stopped working :( right after I upgraded to TGC

So I am at a loss. I have had the r motion for 2 years now and has worked flawless. Now today, it stopped working. The sensor lights up when plugged in but stops lighting up when I remove it from the charger. I am at a loss now that I upgraded to TGC full license. Does anyone have any tips to get it to work? I have sent an email to R motion support but haven't heard anything back yet.

Thanks guys

Give them a day or so. maybe they will replace. I received a replacement charger cable from them last month. I suppose you tried tapping it and checking that the usb thingy is sitting in computer ok? Try another usb port?

Comment

Tapping it should turn it on. Do you get all 4 green check marks when loading up the R-Motion software? Here is how I boot everything.

I first open Protee Golf Sim interface which starts its server.
      ​​​ibte
      i then unplug my R-Motion from dongle and tap it to wake it up.
      I then replug it in and Then open the R-Motion interface.
      I then get all 4 green check boxes and launch game from there.

Comment

Working...
      X