Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour 2021-2022

Join the most exciting Golf Simulator Tour!

Tournaments are open to golfers of all ages and skill levels. Get in on the excitement of Golf Simulator Tours, Challenges and Tournaments: https://golfsimulatortours.com
See more
See less

Not able to re-install TGC with R-motion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not able to re-install TGC with R-motion

Recently I had to reformat my hard drive. So I had to re-install R-motion and TGC. It gets stuck at the starting screen on r-motion asking if I want to start a trial. The problem is that the R-motion servers do not exist anymore, so it cannot connect to the server and see that I have a full account. Working with R-motion now on a fix to get through but it is not looking very good.

From promising us (and me in an email) that we would get a free upgrade to 2019, to not being able to even play the original TGC is very upsetting.

This kind of thing is precisely why I don't want a system that phones home or is subscription-based. Too many video games with digital copyright protection have been rendered unplayable over the last 20 years as support for them vanishes.

Hopefully you get this sorted out.

Comment

Since R-motion is no longer available, what about changing this group to Club Attached Devices? Include PhiGolf, Tittle, and R-motion?

Comment

Working...
      X