• NEW: TGC for R-Motion Golf

Click image for larger version

Name:	rmotion.jpg
Views:	7070
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	88489

Full article : http://golfsimulatorforum.com/articl...ion-innovation

Product Info : http://www.rmotiongolf.com/

Can the R-motion coexist and run on the same computer as my regular TGC Sim?

Comment

• ProTee United
      ProTee United commented
      Editing a comment
      Not at this moment. Its a license thing. We will find out what's technically possible when you already have a full TGC version installed.

Originally posted by Protee
    The included version with 15 courses and 1 range is probably enough to enjoy TGC like dad ;-)
    How long are the included courses? Suitable for the kids?

Comment

• ProTee United
      ProTee United commented
      Editing a comment
      You can see what's available when you hit the OFFLINE button in TGC.

And I second the thought of getting this to work with the skytrak to give us more swing information. I think a ton of people would purchase this to go along with their already existing skytrak/TGC sim setup.

Comment

• ProTee United
      ProTee United commented
      Editing a comment
      The integration is something SkyTrak will need to decide on / approve. But you're right, adding club data to SkyTrak would be a very nice feature.

Looks like it has a lot of potential, You could adapt it to be use on a balanced shaft that feels like a real club but would be shorter and not even need a ball where it could be used in areas where swinging a full size club would be impractical. I can see how it could even be use as a controller for the VR TGC, I wouldn't want to replace anything I have now but I could see how it could be used where a launch monitor or golf simulator would not work. But then if it were adapted to the VR TGC I might be very interested in that.

Comment

I think you need a ball. I can't remember. It senses the hit I think. Bubba would know better.
      My Courses:
      World Par 3's by mthunt
      Toronto GC (L) mthunt
      Burlington G&CC by mthunt
      Weston G&CC by mthunt
      London Hunt Club L mthunt
      Park CC Lidar mthunt
      Sunningdale GC Robinson L
      Sunningdale GC Thompson L
      Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
      Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
      The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
      The National GC L mthunt
      Mississaugua GC L mthunt
      Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
      Markland Woods CC mthunt
      Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
      Magna GC L mthunt
      Barrie CC L mthunt
      mthunt Range

Comment

Originally posted by mthunt View Post
        I think you need a ball. I can't remember. It senses the hit I think. Bubba would know better.
        Yes you need a ball. Practice swings don't register.

Comment

R-motion Golf Simulator for TGC screenshots. More info on http://rmotiongolf.com

Name:	rmotion-package.jpg
Views:	962
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	90040

Name:	rmotion-golf-simulator.jpg
Views:	975
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	90041

Comment

Hi, this may have been asked already but I didn't see it in the string. What is the release date?

Comment

• ProTee United
              ProTee United commented
              Editing a comment
              It will be introduced at the PGA Merchandise show end of January. Shipping will start in February.

If I buy r-motion can I use TGC With the skytrak?
            i.e. I'm looking for a cheaper version on TGC for skytrak

Comment

• ProTee United
              ProTee United commented
              Editing a comment
              No that is not possible.

First units packed and prepared for shipment to press and beta testers!

Name:	production.jpg
Views:	946
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	92143

Comment

Maybe I missed it somewhere, but do you get to keep those 15 courses with the purchase of the unit, or will there be an annual charge for them?

Comment

You can keep the software and the 15 courses. No annual charge.

Comment

I'm curious what the shot delay is expected to be like compared to the SkyTrak (i.e., the time it takes for the ball on screen to take off after real club impact). Can't wait to see videos of this!

Also, I purchased TGC Simulator edition for future use with SkyTrak last month, but haven't activated it yet. Would I be able to register that software for use with R-Motion? If so, I might hold off on activation for a bit, just in case concurrent activations for SkyTrak and R-Motion aren't possible. Looking forward to your input!

Overall, this thing looks awesome, and the price should be very attractive to anyone looking into getting a sim setup. Thanks ProTee!

Comment

Delay is maybe 0.5 seconds. Same as ProTee. Instant shot launch.

Comment

Definitely getting this , don't even care if it's not that accurate , it'll be fun for non golfer guests , can you send me one now! Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X