Best Simulation Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Simulation Software

My MLM2Pro comes with a free 1 year subscription to Awesome Golf. I love the practice range but the courses lack significant detail making every single course pretty much the same as the last. It's still fun but will grow old quickly. E6 connect offers a 2 week free trial but only in Demo mode with a single course available so it doesn't really give you enough to determine the quality of the software. I am leaning heavily in the direction of GSPro given that a connector has been developed to work with the MLM2Pro however, I don't really want to buy a gaming computer so I guess my questions is

a) Do I suck it up and buy a gaming PC and use GSPro?
    b) Is E6 connect a good platform as it works natively with an Ipad and MLM2Pro.

Thanks​

Has anyone connected a MLM 2 Pro to GS Pro? I have tested E6 via iPad with my old Garmin and now my MLM 2 Pro. It works absolutely fine. The graphics are a bit PS1 compared to what's available in the market now and the annual licenses are not cheap on E6.

Been rattling this same question around in my brain.

Comment

The MLM2Pro doesn’t work natively with GSPro however, Springbok on GitHUB created a custom connector allowing GSPro to integrate with the MLM2Pro. You will need both a gaming PC and an IPad. You need the PC to run GSPro & the iPad to run the Rhapsodo app. You mirror the iPad to the PC and the connector reads the contents of the mirror. Here is a link to the connector. I am in the process of buying a gaming PC now and I will be doing this exact thing. Hope this helps!

https://github.com/springbok/MLM2PRO...s/tag/V1.01.32

Comment

I’m not super tech savvy, is this easy? Can you post your progress with this?

Comment

Yup....super easy! As soon as I purchase the gaming PC (soon) and get everything set up and operational, I will post a step by step process. Any questions in the interim, just let me know.

Comment

Here is a link explaining how to initiate the connection between GSPro and MLM2Pro. Hope this helps!

Comment

You might want to wait a week or so. E6 is coming out with their Apex software and it looks amazing.

Comment

Thanks! I'm gonna look into the Apex software asap.

Comment

Just found this on their site so not sure if E6 Apex will work with the MLM2Pro. The original version works fine so I would think that the new version would work fine.

"E6 APEX is now available for APOGEE, TruFlight 2, and TruTrack 2 Launch Monitors. Users must first download the E6 Product Launcher to access E6 APEX".

Comment

Working...
                  X