Tgc2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tgc2

What's the word on tgc2?? Anyone have any idea ?? Release date, better features? What's been the word out there??

No word on release. Look for it to be released a few weeks to months after the PC/console version is released. Search YouTube, as there is plenty of info on the new features.

Comment

Thanks Keith. Waiting to see if it's better than jnpg. I really don't want to pay for more software. Hopefully this version will surpass jnpg. A lot of guys have sold their tgc licenses and gone the jnpg route. What I don't like about jnpg is the annual fee since I don't use my sim all year around like some others guys. I think there is a monthly fee for jnpg as well. Not sure though.

Comment

• Joko
        Joko commented
        Editing a comment
        It's a yearly fee for JNPG + $40 a year to be on the tour.. I've been considering trying it, if I had more time I'd like to do both TGC and JNPG tourny's

• BadEddieKit
        BadEddieKit commented
        Editing a comment
        If anyone has a skytrak and is interested in JNPG, message me. I bought a membership but dont play it. Will sell it at a discounted price.

What's the yearly fee for jnpg? Not that I'm gonna switch yet but a lot of the guys say it's soooo much better than tgc. I find that hard to believe. Tgc is pretty good. Maybe the tour is better set up than tgc. But graphics wise I don't think so.

Comment

if you look on you tube there are a lot of comparisons. I think - at least taking Valhalla for instance - the courses are better done. When you compare sawgrass and augusta there is less of a difference. You do get all the tee options with JNPG. I suspect tgc will be better than JNPG then JNPG2 will be better than TGC2. much like the car business - the newest model in every segment is usually the best.

Comment

NOT for sim play yet... but TGC 2 released on PC in 2 weeks.

Rise to fame and fortune in the largest, most dynamic golf game ever created. Assemble and join online Societies with friends, compete in tournaments, and earn money to climb the ranks in golf’s largest gaming community.

Comment

Still no word on release date for GC2 + TGC2? Thats the real question.

Comment

I submitted this question to ProTee direct and got a response the following day.

They told me somewhere between the end of 2017 and the beginning of 2018.

Comment

• inorkuo
                inorkuo commented
                Editing a comment
                so happy new year to us?

I hope it comes with multiple tees and pin locations.

Comment

It will. It's a base feature of TGC2.

Comment

I hope it allows multiple tees in multi-player. I haven't seen any tcg 2 videos that actually demonstrate it. I was also hoping for scramble options or other multi-player golf formats but don't think they were included from reading tcg 2 forums.

Main improvement I noticed was it is easier figuring out whose turn it is. Golfers name is more highlighted.
                  My courses:
                  Aldeen
                  Butler National
                  Cantigny
                  Canyata
                  Cog Hill #4
                  Harbor Shores
                  Harborside
                  Naperville Country Club
                  Prairie Landing
                  Rich Harvest Farms
                  Ruffled Feathers
                  Shoreacres

Comment

Thread cleaned.

Comment

Assuming work is being done now for the simulator edition, I really wish we could have some input into the design/development process. I have some thoughts on the user interface/experience side that would make so nice to work play.

Comment

• aja
                        aja commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Haven't visited this Forum for a while but seems to be "radio silence" in effect for TGC 2.

Agreed radio silence indeed.

Comment

ProTee United any news here ? What season ? Winter, spring ? Any hint ?

Comment

Working...
                        X