Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @frackh and @inorkuo winning the TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - OHL Classic !

Join this weeks TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - RSM Classic with 2 rounds at Sea Island CC(GA) - Seaside : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...ur-rsm-classic
See more
See less

Having an avatar in TGC for my son

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having an avatar in TGC for my son

I am positive this has probably been addressed, but I can't find the answer. I recently set up my GC2a and TGC. The simulator is working great. However my young son also wants to have his own avatar and not have to play as my guest. Also he wants to play when I am not around. How can I add a second user to TGC? I would like to track my own personal handicap/progression and it is not possible if he is using my avatar to play when I am not around.

Originally posted by firefirewater View Post
    I am positive this has probably been addressed, but I can't find the answer. I recently set up my GC2a and TGC. The simulator is working great. However my young son also wants to have his own avatar and not have to play as my guest. Also he wants to play when I am not around. How can I add a second user to TGC? I would like to track my own personal handicap/progression and it is not possible if he is using my avatar to play when I am not around.
    You can't save more than 1 user. Maybe part 2 will add that

Comment

I have the same issue. I have a daughter who is a pretty good jr. golfer. Sucks that we have to basically share a handicap if she's playing solo. I do hope they fix that. Also found it's difficult to find courses to play with the two of us because her drives good drives are about 160 but can't pick tees on TGC. We're building some of our own courses to help with that. Hopefully some of this will be fixed in TGC 2.

Comment

Thank you for the responses.

Comment

Originally posted by Tytow View Post
          I have the same issue. I have a daughter who is a pretty good jr. golfer. Sucks that we have to basically share a handicap if she's playing solo. I do hope they fix that. Also found it's difficult to find courses to play with the two of us because her drives good drives are about 160 but can't pick tees on TGC. We're building some of our own courses to help with that. Hopefully some of this will be fixed in TGC 2.
          I would appreciate it if you uploaded the courses when you are done so I can play them with my son. If you don't mind sharing the names of the courses it would be appreciated.

Comment

Tytow firefirewater - I came across the below topic a bit ago when looking for some courses to play with my son. He is 7 and drives about 100-120yds. Obviously the holes are short for the adults, but it is fun to play together and he enjoys it when we can't get out and play at our club. I do recommend the first one...my son gets a kick out of the animals; New The Fun 9 (2000 yds)

https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...urses-for-kids

Comment

@sanbar thanks! Will def check those out. firefirewater almost done with one. I’ll send you the name in a week or two.

Comment

Working...
              X