Course Listing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Course Listing

I spent some time this week combing the forums and the HB Studio forum and comprised a list of courses and yardages that are more simulator friendly. This is by no means all-encompassing list, and I am sure there are still a ton of them out there, but at roughly 270 courses, it is definitely a start! I am going to post it on my Dropbox as I plan to update it as I play different courses. You can ignore the star rating (or download it and use it yourself) those are just my own person opinions on the course and if I would like to play it again. For the most part the name is what you would search for. If you don't find the course with the exact name, just narrow your search field and you should be able to find it. Some courses also have other tee boxes, but I wasn't going to spend that much time clicking every course to get the yardage (hopefully TGC2 allows us to search or view yardage without clicking on the course!) Enjoy!

Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!

I am trying to be really disciplined to play a new course every time I am out there, problem is that I have already found like 5 or 6 that I REALLY like. I find myself playing them more than new courses lol

Comment

Can you get a handicap playing any of these?

Comment

• sturonek
        sturonek commented
        Editing a comment
        I am pretty sure that you either have to play an actual tour event, or do the Q-school to get your handicap. I just did the Q-school

there's two handicaps. The game handicap and the tour handicap. The game handicap isn't useful and playing the courses listed will give you a game handicap. The only way to get a tour handicap is play the tour including QSchool
      My Courses:
      World Par 3's by mthunt
      Toronto GC (L) mthunt
      Burlington G&CC by mthunt
      Weston G&CC by mthunt
      London Hunt Club L mthunt
      Park CC Lidar mthunt
      Sunningdale GC Robinson L
      Sunningdale GC Thompson L
      Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
      Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
      The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
      The National GC L mthunt
      Mississaugua GC L mthunt
      Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
      Markland Woods CC mthunt
      Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
      Magna GC L mthunt
      Barrie CC L mthunt
      mthunt Range

Comment

Thanks for this list! I always start looking for sim friendly courses, but end up just using my 10 -20 favorites. I'll be sure to start looking at these, since you put so much work into this. Thanks again!

Comment

Bringing this thread back to life!!! Awesome list and thanks for your time!

Comment

Originally posted by Lgnir View Post
            Thanks for this list! I always start looking for sim friendly courses, but end up just using my 10 -20 favorites. I'll be sure to start looking at these, since you put so much work into this. Thanks again!
            Do you think you could list those 15-20 courses you can't stop digging. I've had my SIM a month I'm trying to compile the best experiences. Especially for visiting friends

Comment

• Solstice72
              Solstice72 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks so much!

• sturonek
              sturonek commented
              Editing a comment
              Well apparently I have a few too many adult beverages when I play on the weekends, and didn't do the best job documenting all that I have played. That being said....I did update the spreadsheet that is on the Dropbox with a few others I found along with the ratings of the ones I remembered to document. Keep in mind....these are strictly mine and my group of buddies opinions, I can't say we are always in the right frame of mind lol

• Solstice72
              Solstice72 commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol, I was pretty faded at 2 in the morning Saturday playing my first round on tour. I didn't go well but I couldn't stop playing after the boys went home. Okay yeah thanks I downloaded it all to my Dropbox today so that's very much appreciated I definitely will be doing in my homework on them.

My two cents worth to developers for the next version... The search really needs to be improved!!

You should also be able to favorite a course without playing it.

Comment

Originally posted by cr8vnrg View Post
              My two cents worth to developers for the next version... The search really needs to be improved!!

You should also be able to favorite a course without playing it.
              You can favorite a course without playing it in the old version
              My Courses:
              World Par 3's by mthunt
              Toronto GC (L) mthunt
              Weston G&CC by mthunt
              Park CC Lidar mthunt
              The National GC L mthunt
              Mississaugua GC L mthunt
              Markland Woods CC mthunt
              Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
              Magna GC L mthunt
              Barrie CC L mthunt
              mthunt Range

Comment

This is great. Thank you for taking the time to do this!

Comment

im not the best user of TGC - based on limited internet i dont get much of a chance to join the tour or play online... when i get some time i try search for only real life courses. can there be a search or option where only real life courses are displayed? understanding the names may change for copyright..... but could they be split... user created or real life?

Comment

Don't think anybody would be brave enough to play back tees,but hopefully a tee there for some users,took over 5 months to design love somebody to give it a go,just make sure you play the right version,there is somebody naming real courses which are nothing like the real versions.Proper versions of courses take some finding.

Only play real courses on the console,if this sort of course is your thing i can produce a list of outstanding real courses.
                    Last edited by Yeltzman; 01-18-2019, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• FaultyClubs
                      FaultyClubs commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Your courses are good so I looked for it but don't think we have it yet. The Sim only pulls them over when Protee resyncs. I don't know when Protee is planning the next course sync for TGC2019. Hopefully soon.

Sim users are biased towards real courses, the more authentic the better. If you have a list of great RCRs in TGC2019 people would really appreciate that as we're just now getting the 2019 update to our Sim. Otherwise our courses are all TGC1 courses.

Originally posted by Yeltzman View Post
                    Don't think anybody would be brave enough to play back tees,but hopefully a tee there for some users,took over 5 months to design love somebody to give it a go,just make sure you play the right version,there is somebody naming real courses which are nothing like the real versions.Proper versions of courses take some finding.

Only play real courses on the console,if this sort of course is your thing i can produce a list of outstanding real courses.
                    Hi Yeltman. Good to see you here. The sim version has its own server. On TGC all courses were brought over to the ProTee server every few weeks in a sync. Something seems different. I put 3 courses on HB’s server for 2019 and only one showed up on the ProTee server. It was the last one I published.

Im not sure why or what will make it over to the ProTee server but I’d be happy to upload any of your designs if you send the file to me via Dropbox. Keep in mind the playing stats on this server don’t effect the stats on the HB server version.
                    My Courses:
                    World Par 3's by mthunt
                    Toronto GC (L) mthunt
                    Weston G&CC by mthunt
                    Park CC Lidar mthunt
                    The National GC L mthunt
                    Mississaugua GC L mthunt
                    Markland Woods CC mthunt
                    Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
                    Magna GC L mthunt
                    Barrie CC L mthunt
                    mthunt Range

Comment

Yeltzman welcome to the forums! Your designs are incredible. We all love playing them on the "real" sims.
                      We know how much work it is to design a great looking course. Thank you for all the work you put into your awesome creations!

Comment

cr8vnrg. . In 2019 u can also favorite a course without playing. Once u find course either by searching or other means, right click the course icon, that will bring up a course details pop up where u can favorite it. U can also do that in TGC1, by clicking thumbs up icon, before playing.

Comment

• Solstice72
                          Solstice72 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That was the question I asked on Discord about 20 minutes ago

• Fhacker
                          Fhacker commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes I saw u had asked there too, and I responded there too. The course details screen also shows available tees n length of each so u can see if the course is sim distance friendly.
                      Working...
                      X