X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mthunt
    commented on 's reply
    Both go the same course and same tee. Both go to hole one and click add rival. Each should see the other. After you both hit the first shot you’ll sync up.

• SoftballDad00
    commented on 's reply
    I unable to add my friend? He can add me and see me, and watch me hit like we are connected - but I can't see or add him? Any ideas??

• Phoenix920
    replied
    Phoenix920
    hey all ! New here and looking for a few online golfing friend
    I went through and randomly searched names and added. Please add me
    I have a skytrak if that matters

Leave a comment:

• mthunt
    replied
    Originally posted by KPaas View Post
    Hi all, So my friend just got his stuff set up. I tried adding him to my friends list, tried his nickname and profile name but nothing came up, does he need shot recording on? or what does he need to do
    Adding friends doesn't work. I've tried many ways. It's not necessary anyway. Both go to the same course and pin and then click groups, add player and add rival. You'll see each other on the tee. Add each other and tee off. It's sync once you tee off.

Leave a comment:

• KPaas
    replied
    Hi all, So my friend just got his stuff set up. I tried adding him to my friends list, tried his nickname and profile name but nothing came up, does he need shot recording on? or what does he need to do

Leave a comment:

• Ryan Workman
    replied
    It won't let me paste my license key in my SDK user profile? Any help?

Leave a comment:

• Doze
    commented on 's reply
    This is doze I've had this Simulator for eight months almost nine and I cannot figure this crap out yet

• Doze
    replied
    Doze, please add me

Leave a comment:

• Speed Master
    replied
    Originally posted by Speed Master View Post
    Speed Master
    I am Speed ​​Master (Italian) and I connect online from Italy.

Italians and don't look for me online ..

Bye Bye

Speed Master

Leave a comment:

• Speed Master
    replied
    Speed Master

Leave a comment:

• lewisellis
    replied
    The Tin man

Leave a comment:

• Derekfsu
    replied
    Sorry, but what is a SDK keyboard?

Leave a comment:

• Solstice72
    replied
    Wizard of Coz After an atrocious Players round, I bounced over to your society buddy. It says Brian I'll change it to my handle. Your low handicapin' is intense man.
    But I was doing well then the upstairs people ( my wife & 1 year old ) kept hounding me and I walked over to them on hole 5. Came back to the game, shut off my gc2 first, I was about to turn off game, and it was frozen on the scorecard screen. I had to control alt delete my way out of it. So I don't know what registered.
    Anyway, I broke the seal. "You know we're living in a society!!" - George Castanza
    BTW I really liked Faxon Park.
    You should check out Old Head Golf Links, it's a sweet Irish RCR and integrate it in the future tourneys. I can't get it off of morning time of day. I hate when that happens on some of these courses I dig, are the designers locking it to their default somehow? Have you noticed that you can't override defaults (weather) on some courses?

Leave a comment:

• Solstice72
    commented on 's reply
    Tomorrow I resume play and I plan on playing one of your Society events in the next few days

• Wizard of Coz
    replied
    I bought tgc last fall/ winter when it dropped to $795. I have tgc 2019 alpha. Oh solstice I have your dream course scheduled in the society in a few weeks. Im expecting you to lead the way and play it. I like that track thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X