This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC Simulator Install Info

ProTee users on the forum that want to get started with TGC, can request download information by sending an email to ProTee Support requesting TGC. Installation instructions start in the next post.

Users new to TGC Simulator please read the following threads:

TGC manual
    http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...anual-plus-q-a

TGC Online play and Adding Friends
    http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...adding-friends

New members that want to join the online tour please read this thread. Make sure to watch Catman's video on how to navigate the onlinetour.net site.
    http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...info#post12899
    Last edited by Maverick; 11-26-2014, 12:07 AM.

Sorry, I'm new to this forum, might not be in the right place. My question is, I want to purchase tgc outright for skytrak, do I get the game straight away after buying it or do I have to wait for a license key? Many thanks

Comment

You download immediately and then submit a couple of pieces of info on a web page to request the license key. I did mine Friday night late and the key was in my email by Saturday morning.

Comment

Thanks you

Comment

Please Help. I'm trying to set up TGC with GC2. I have installed TGC sim but i cannot get ProTee Golf Interface to accept my license key. I just downloaded Interface v 3.10b and i get the error, "Sorry,m the License Key you entered is invalid...." What am i doing wrong?

Comment

• Stingreye
            Stingreye commented
            Editing a comment
            Check the instructions closely. I think I made a similar mistake. I don't remember exactly but I think there is 1 license keys. You have to submit for one through the website or something. Again its been too long but there is a different license key for that I think.

EDIT; from the email I got when I ordered mine.
            After installation (of TGC) you need to request a license key. Keep in mind that we are in a different time zone (Amsterdam, GMT+2), so your license key might not be send immediately.

There is an online registration for the licence key. The activation code is different from the licence key. Make sure you request it through the website.
            Last edited by Stingreye; 12-01-2016, 01:32 AM. Reason: added more info

• Stingreye
            Stingreye commented
            Editing a comment
            Also if you get a "Launch error" with 3.10 protee interface even when the GSX input and output are both connected. Downgrade to 3.08 and see if that works for you. I never got 3.10 to work because I was in a rush and just downgraded back to 3.08 since i didn't have any trouble. The downloads for both versions are here:

The protee interface will show your shot but TGC the ball won't go anywhere. The text in the protee interace will say invalid launch code or something similar
            Last edited by Stingreye; 12-01-2016, 01:37 AM. Reason: more error details.

• BlechBOX
            BlechBOX commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Stingeye!

Thank you Stingreye for the help please let me know Belchbox if you have any issues and the second key was a link that was sent in the email send a quick protee support ticket on any issues and they can help and we will all help to get you up and running

Comment

Hi guys, my current setup has my pc in the office and the skytrak in the garage, and every time I want to play TGC I have to get my 25m spool hdmi cable and wind it though my house to plug into the projector, and then use the remote keyboard iPad app... however I just got a great deal on a dedicated sim pc that will stay in the garage (£380 for i5 6400, 12gb, GTX 1060 6gb), does anyone know what I need to do to install TGC on my new machine, I assume I will have to delete it from my office pc but I guess the license is somehow tied to my office pc and will need to be transferred?

cheers guys

Comment

• colinjm18
              colinjm18 commented
              Editing a comment
              If your using skytrak you email protee with your old licence key and new machine ID and they will send a new license key out for you to use on your new pc

Got TGC for my SkyTrak yesterday and installed. I received my license from Pro Tee after going thru all the instructions but it wasn't validating. I contacted them thru support and they got back to me almost instantly. A rep connected to my PC remotely and solved the issue within 5 minutes...AWESOME. Cheers to Pro Tee support!

Quick question. Can I run TGC without being connected to Sky Trak? If you want to go in and design a course etc. there would be no need to be connected (in my small brain at least) I tried to run the TGC interface without being connected to Sky Trak and I get an error (failed to recognize Sky Trak). Am I missing something, stupid, clueless? Sorry for the newbie question but I'm new to the sim.

Comment

Nevermind...I figured it out. My level of cluelessness is slowly lowering.

Comment

looked through the TGC threads, but did not find an answer. New machine came today, and beginning TGC install. It is saying 4+ hours to download?? That seem right? Running 80+ mbps internet speed...or am I missing something?

Comment

Having the same issue. Need to reinstall TGC and it is very slow. I have 100+ MB connection. ProTee are there any issues on your servers?

Comment

• leoapd
                    leoapd commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I had to do a reinstall last night...started at 7+ hours for install running 80 mbs+... as of this morning, over 8 hours later, only 35 percent had installed. Cancelled and tried again and took 20 minutes. Must be server load

How long did it really take you guys to get your license key? My friend who did it last week said it took less than 5 minutes. Obviously the website says up to 24 hours, so just curious.

Comment

• ProTee United
                    ProTee United commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Your license key was sent 1 hour and 20 minutes before your post. Check you SPAM folders. Maybe it ended up in there. Helpdesk ticket #6420.

• dborden0
                    dborden0 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The last time I requested a license move to my new pc, they sent the new key within 5 minutes. I have always had great response time with protee.

Originally posted by imflynn13 View Post
                  How long did it really take you guys to get your license key? My friend who did it last week said it took less than 5 minutes. Obviously the website says up to 24 hours, so just curious.
                  It all depends on when you submit the request for it. Protee is located in the Netherlands, I think? So if it's during their operating hours, you'll get it back very quickly. Both times I've requested a key it was at night in the U.S. Central time zone. I had the key first thing in the morning when I woke up. It won't take 24 hours.

Comment

ProTee United or anyone who can answer. I'm trying to register TGC to get the license. I have will be running with a GC2. What do select under "Simulator Hardware"?

EDITED: got it all figured out...got my TGC license and protee interface license.... Their support was FAST! on a Sunday!
                    Last edited by theizer; 09-17-2017, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Its probably here somewhere, but can someone tell me, is TGC 3.0.0 the latest version of the software? Thanks!

Comment

• ProTee United
                        ProTee United commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes it is. There are some patches available but they are not required.
                    Working...
                    X