Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Teezr2 (NET) and @Bradford (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - Sentry Tournament of Champions !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ProTee Open Hawaii with 2 rounds at Loa Pali Golf Resort - ProTee by CSU : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...ee-open-hawaii
See more
See less

Upgrade to TGC 2019 from TGC still free for new purchases?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please wait till we officially announce the info about TGC2019

Comment

• caldiver
      caldiver commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi - are you only addressing the question from Kevin_C?

Im sure they're addressing the cost and new model

Comment

I played the E6 demo and rather liked it but I was concerned about the new "Connect" version, it sounds really pricey. So I bought TGC and love it. The ability to move around the course and get different views of the holes and particularly the greens sold me. The putting seemed much more "readable". I hope the 2019 version of TGC has more multi tee options, I found that very appealing in E6. I'm not particularly young anymore and was never a huge hitter (5'6", 150 pounds and on the north side of 60 doesn't usually make for many 275 yard drives), so being able to pick a tee you can handle without always begging for distance is nice.

Comment

• caldiver
        caldiver commented
        Editing a comment
        Multiple tees is already a confirmed feature of TGC 2019.

• mthunt
        mthunt commented
        Editing a comment
        The current TGC required you to publish a different version for each tee but there are a lot of tee options available.

I'm on the fence on buying TGC, but SkyGolf says no upgrades are offered at this time...

Any official word on a 2019 purchase of the current software?

Comment

See tgc 2019 alpha testing thread in this forum. All explained there and when u go to protee webpage

Comment

Originally posted by Fhacker View Post
          See tgc 2019 alpha testing thread in this forum. All explained there and when u go to protee webpage
          From what I read (but can't find it again), "any purchase in 2018 and up to the release of TGC 2019, receives a free upgrade".

However in the ProTee FAQ's, it states:

The Golf Club Simulator Software
          1. A lifetime/perpetual license of TGC includes updates to the existing release.
          2. A subscription license of TGC includes updates and upgrades.
          3. Moving from the current release of TGC to TGC2019 is an upgrade, and not an update.
          This is why I asked, after SkyGolf said "no upgrades" are available with purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by rmepilot View Post
            I'm on the fence on buying TGC, but SkyGolf says no upgrades are offered at this time...

Any official word on a 2019 purchase of the current software?
            Where are you seeing / hearing this?

Comment

Originally posted by caldiver View Post

Where are you seeing / hearing this?
              Online chat with SkyGolf (SkyTrak) support. I don't think he knew what he was talking about, but still has me concerned.

EDIT: I believe all my questions are answered here though:

https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...o-free-upgrade
              Last edited by rmepilot; 01-04-2019, 03:40 PM.

Comment

• caldiver
                caldiver commented
                Editing a comment
                Yea - don't go by what one of those support folks are saying. Agree with the post below - it's spelled out pretty clearly in the new application that Protee shared.

I think they explain it pretty well on the link where you apply for free upgrade request. In the paragraphs above the the application.

Comment

Working...
              X