Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Thundergolf (NET and GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ProTee Open Hawaii !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - CareerBuilder Challenge with 2 rounds at PGA West (Palmer) Thursday : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...lder-challenge
See more
See less

TGC 2019 Alpha Testing

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naturally, traveling today so had to apply for both on my phone not the easiest thing to do, hopefully it went through correctly.

Comment

Yeah I found it tricky to complete on my tablet, hopefully all went through

Comment

I applied for the upgrade. I initially purchased for SkyTrak, then transferred to GC2. Like a dummy, I didn’t see the option for GC2 so I selected “SkyTrak”, which is what’s shown on my original proof of purchase. I or obably should’ve entered GSX?

Comment

Signed up for both
          i have hit some weird and wonderful shots lately, especially in the par 3 tourney, ending up in some places on the course that I would guess no one else has been. Thinking that might make me a good candidate for alpha testing - testing stuff and outcomes that no one else would be testing :-)

Comment

• CFRIEDL90
            CFRIEDL90 commented
            Editing a comment
            if there’s more bugs to be found in the water and sand I’m your guy. It’s too easy hitting fairways and greens all day 😜

I just applied for both alpha and the free upgrade today. I also made a hole in one today on number 11 today in the world par three Xmas tournament... hope today is my lucky day.😀

Comment

Originally posted by Point280 View Post
            I applied for the upgrade. I initially purchased for SkyTrak, then transferred to GC2. Like a dummy, I didn’t see the option for GC2 so I selected “SkyTrak”, which is what’s shown on my original proof of purchase. I or obably should’ve entered GSX?
            I did the same thing, there is no gsx on the list though, only gsa. Just left a note in the comments that it was actually gc2 and hoping for the best

Comment

• Jwheels9876
              Jwheels9876 commented
              Editing a comment
              I was in the same boat. I thought I checked off protee interface as that's what we use for our GC2's.

• R3dlineR6
              R3dlineR6 commented
              Editing a comment
              I actually ticked off Demo License since I had the GC2 and nothing else applied. However, I bought my license on January 4 2018 so I should be OK based on what I'm reading.

Best news of 2018 and coming in at the last minute! Whether I'm selected or not (I hope I am!) all of you/us alpha testers, please kick this testing out of the park...and fast. I'd love to get this new version running ASAP!

Comment

Hopefully qualify for upgrade as a forum contributor, as I bought a lifetime transfer in 2017.

Comment

• mikeingp
                mikeingp commented
                Editing a comment
                Fingers crossed, I’m in the same boat...

• Hooli
                Hooli commented
                Editing a comment
                I was hoping that as a lifetime subscriber I would be automatically eligible.... alas

Submitted and tracking

Comment

• 72solstice
                72solstice commented
                Editing a comment
                You'll be looking to test GC2 by any chance, or Skytrak ? I'm a little concerned it's not listed nor seen in the wild with TGC2019.

• Godfather
                Godfather commented
                Editing a comment
                GC2. I just selected Protee Golf Interface because I thought that was what is used to connect the GC2 to TGC.

• Jwheels9876
                Jwheels9876 commented
                Editing a comment
                72solstice, you have nothing to worry about. We use the protee interface to connect to the gc2. I'm sure it will be the same as the original

I'm so pumped that I actually check this tread 3 times a day.

Comment

This is the best news ever!!! I hope I'm one of the lucky few that gets the chance to Alpha test the New and Improved TGC 2019...

Comment

I'm in, thanks!

Comment

Has anyone heard back yet?

Comment

Super excited for the new release. As my teenage boys say it looks lit. I bought my full license 24 days before the cut off date of 1/1/18 for the free update.

Comment

• caldiver
                        caldiver commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Actually, if I recall correct the cutoff date with a full license purchase of TGC is all the way up until the release of TGC 2019 (which I'm speculating will be in late Jan / early Feb 2019). If you bought TGC 2nd hand from someone, there was a date mentioned - something like 12/28/2018 - as the cut-off date for qualifying for an upgrade to TGC 2019.

• Rkirwin22
                        Rkirwin22 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I may be wrong, but if you bought the full license before 1/1/18 you may not get a free upgrade. I put in for one but it isn’t guaranteed.

• caldiver
                        caldiver commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes - you're correct. Sorry, I read your 1/1/18 as 1/1/19. Yes, it's ProTee's discretion whether pre-1/1/2018 purchases qualify or not for a free upgrade to TGC 2019.

It’s a beautiful day!

Comment

Working...
                      X