AirKeyboard skin for TGC 2019?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AirKeyboard skin for TGC 2019?

Is anyone working on an AirKeyboard skin for TGC 2019?

I love using my iPad and the old TGC skin works for the most part

Just curious as I don’t think I have the patience or knowledge to do it.

See the TGC remote keyboard screen sticky. It looks like aero burner made the last design but not sure if he is still around. His last post was back in October 18

Comment

I wish right about now as well!

Comment

I will once I get it.

Comment

• cberglof
          cberglof commented
          Editing a comment
          That’s good news. Thank you.

I’m thinking of taking a stab at this as well.

Questions to ProTee Max, ProTee United or others/alpha testers...

Is it possible to get a list of the dedicated shortcut keys?
        Will these change in the final release? (I have read clubs are off by one number for example, not sure if that will change)
        Any chance that more actions will/can be assigned dedicated shortcut keys? (Even if not intuitive to a keyboard user, it would be helpful for this application).
        Last edited by mp1972; 01-19-2019, 10:13 PM.

Comment

mthunt I updated the TGC skin that was out there and aligned it for 2019 but it won’t let me Publish it. It was first made by a “Mike” so hopefully that was mthunt

Comment

Originally posted by cooke23 View Post
            mthunt I updated the TGC skin that was out there and aligned it for 2019 but it won’t let me Publish it. It was first made by a “Mike” so hopefully that was mthunt
            It wasn’t made by me. Sorry
            My Courses:
            World Par 3's by mthunt
            Toronto GC (L) mthunt
            Burlington G&CC by mthunt
            Weston G&CC by mthunt
            London Hunt Club L mthunt
            Park CC Lidar mthunt
            Sunningdale GC Robinson L
            Sunningdale GC Thompson L
            Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
            Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
            The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
            The National GC L mthunt
            Mississaugua GC L mthunt
            Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
            Markland Woods CC mthunt
            Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
            Magna GC L mthunt
            Barrie CC L mthunt
            mthunt Range

Comment

Hmm, that’s a bummer. Alright, well I’ll see what I can do here for buttons.

Comment

Hey everyone. I made the original Air Keyboard layout for TGC. I am definitely planning to make one for TGC 2019. Was hoping I could have been an alpha tester so I could get started on it with the different keyboard layout. I don't have TGC 2019 yet. Once I get it I will update my layout and publish for everyone to use. If anyone has any suggestions/changes they want to see in the new layout from the original TGC1 layout I did, go ahead and post here. Also if anyone has the keyboard mapping buttons already for TGC 2019 let me know. I will need this also. Thanks

Comment

• cooke23
                  cooke23 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  HE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most of the buttons are same but the club buttons were shifted 1 off. Not sure if the final game will be same way though so you may be best to hold off till release.

• Solstice72
                  Solstice72 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, those club buttons, how do you select putter? Weird how they're mapped

Hey Mike. I don't remember if I'm using yours or a different one, but it has a square area for using the mouse with your finger. This is awesome for people like me that want to use the mouse for anything, since I'm 50 feet from my computer when golfing.

Comment

My original layout didn't have the mouse pad. What I can do is create an updated layout for TGC 2019 and include a mouse pad. Some buttons I mapped have to go through a crazy sequence of up, delay, up, delay, etc. etc. before reaching the correct menu selection. I hope ProTee United ProTee Dennis can have many of the menu features hard mapped to a keyboard button or something like ALT and keyboard button. This will eliminate the crazy menu up and down scrolling. Because the sequence changes in menu sometimes depending on where you are at on the course or if you are in unplayable drop mode, etc. The hard coded keyboard buttons would tremendously help make the iPad Remote TGC keypad better for game play

Comment

Yeah, that would be nice if they could make that happen. BTW, looks like the one that I was using is basically a clone of yours and then he/she threw the mouse pad in there. If you can make it happen, sweet, if not, everyone will still appreciate what you're doing. Thanks man.

Comment

Mike80. I believe aeroburner used your template and added the mouse pad, but he doesn't seem to be around anymore. Hope u can modify yours once we map the keystrokes

Comment

• Mike80
                        Mike80 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Will do for sure!

any updates on keyboard for TGC2019? I just installed AirKeyboard and downloaded a few of the screens, but some of the controls not working with 2019, such as flyover as one example. So much better then this keyboard I'm typing on now.

Comment

I finally got TGC 2019. Really love the updated graphics. I emailed ProTee for a final keyboard mapping but they said it’s not final yet and should have it available when fully released. Still planning to update the Air Keyboard layout for 2019 once I get the mappings. The main keys still work like zoom, aim, ball view and clubs. Mulligan and others will need updating. Wish they have a hard mapped keystroke for mulligan and others that require the menu up/down selection.

Comment

Working...
                        X