Driver with less than 2000 spin always carrying 320+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver with less than 2000 spin always carrying 320+

My computer crashed a couple of weeks ago and I had to reload all of the software. When I got everything up and running again the game plays the same except if you hit a draw with your driver and the total spin is less than 2000 it carries ridiculously far (always 320+). As much as I'd like to think I just got stronger over the last two weeks, I know thats not the case. Anybody have any ideas?

This sounds very similar to an issue I previously had, low spin drives had insane carry numbers. I also use a GC2. I don't remember exactly what I did but I know I uninstalled the ProTee interface, installed the previous version of the interface, uninstalled that interface and reinstalled the most recent interface again. It has worked well since.

Comment

Wow...I want that problem so I can catch up with THUNDERGOLF....anytime I get sub 2000 spin off my Rogue driver (which is regularly) TGC drops my ball out of the sky for about a 235 carry off a 159 balls speed.

Comment

• Godfather
        Godfather commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed. I notice the GC2 reads much longer carry distance than TGC for me with 1500-2000 RPM spin. I actually have to purposely try to not hit up with my driver on TGC so I generate more spin. It’s weird.

• FaultyClubs
        FaultyClubs commented
        Editing a comment
        The GC2 inflates distance on low spinning driver shots (<2000 rpm or so). Not to be believed. TGC should be shorter if it is accurate.

I'll try the unintall/reinstall and see how that goes. My problem is I hit a high spin chandelier fade and my buddies are outdriving me by 80 yards! Can't have that!

Comment

Working...
      X