AMD processor and TGC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMD processor and TGC

We are building our first Sim and have a pretty beefy gaming computer already but it's an AMD processor.... will that run TGC software? Is it just better on intel or can AMD run it if its quick enough?
    thanks

What are your specs of your computer.
    Processor version
    GPU
    RAM

I can't tell you based on the information you have provided.

Comment

I’m running TGC2019 on an AMD Ryzen 1700 CPU. Built the desktop a couple of years ago, have had zero issues.

Comment

ok, sorry.... I believe it is a FX8350, also a GTX1050 card, and 8 gig RAM...... is that ok? will that setup work?
        thank you

Comment

Any help please, will that work?

Comment

Help? Anyone..

Comment

Your AMD system is fine. I’m running the FX8350 but with the 2070 graphics card

Comment

Thank you...

Comment

I was using a GTX 1050 graphics card and certainly could NOT max graphics, in fact even with graphic settings turned down the experience was choppy and unenjoyable. I currently upgraded to RTX 2070 runs fantastic on max settings

Comment

• Solstice72
                    Solstice72 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    By max settings what do you mean. Is your Render above 100%?

Not sure what render above 100% means.. not really a computer guy. When I had the 1050 I had to put "object detail", "tree count", etc and only half way or less. Now I can run everything all the way... if that makes sense

Comment

• Solstice72
                    Solstice72 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sorry you're talking TGC and I blurted something about TGC2019
                Working...
                X